What's new

Juicy IV: Which reportedly 3-7 or worse match ups are a bill?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
"Casuals dont matter, only tournament counts"

Unless youre in a match up thread everyone says the opposite
The way people get mu numbers and opinions from tournament matches bothers me tbh.

I remember playing a long set with Oxygen where it was strongly in my favor, then the next day he beat me 2-1 in tournament, and everyone's like "damn that must be rough for lex" like I can't just get outplayed in tournament. Honestly spectators shouldn't be giving numbers like that unless they can lay out a good reasoning, otherwise they're just seeing 2 to 5 games of a mu.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
The way people get mu numbers and opinions from tournament matches bothers me tbh.

I remember playing a long set with Oxygen where it was strongly in my favor, then the next day he beat me 2-1 in tournament, and everyone's like "damn that must be rough for lex" like I can't just get outplayed in tournament. Honestly spectators shouldn't be giving numbers like that unless they can lay out a good reasoning, otherwise they're just seeing 2 to 5 games of a mu.
You just described YouTube comments in a nutshell

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Throw out an Orb when you activate trait, Ice arrow should be a non issue for you, It's slow as hell.

You should win this match up free, you could even win this match up free without even jumping once, thats how fuckin free Arrow is to MMH.

Haven't played in awhile, but I'm also pretty sure MMH's MB ground tracking move blows up Savage blast too into full combo from anywhere on the screen.
That's true with the my pillar. Not really on reaction though you'd have to do it on a read

Yoaks

A spaceman

"Pffft... Hook Charge hits twice and breaks Lex's armor. 7-3 Lobo > Lex. gg."

AK XEN0M0RPH

The lift is strong in this one
His horrible mobility, he gets hella outzoned. She can tele out of his oki. She has a vortex that makes up for damage, she can backdash b1,3. I could go on but I will have to tag @deg222 and @gross since I know they have played this I am pretty sure.
There is one Oki setup she can't tele out of. I thingy of it while playing deg at kit. Out helped a good bit. Another thing with getting in on her is j3 her rings cause it raises the hurt box. I still say it's 7-3, but now I have more experience in it and an not as afraid to play it

AK XEN0M0RPH

The lift is strong in this one
I also still say gl zod and gl mmh, both 4-6. Only sinestro and sat are 3-7, and have little experience in both those match ups

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
No cause I never read them and still to this day haven't watched the set but I can only imagine
I get the worst YouTube comments ever for using Kenshi

"Spamming pussy"
"Learn how to fight up close"
"This is supposed to be s fighting game"
"Go snipe in call of duty instead of being lame with Kenshi spam"

The list goes on and on. You used Kenshi a lot more then me so I can only imagine your YouTube comments lmao

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I get the worst YouTube comments ever for using Kenshi

"Spamming pussy"
"Learn how to fight up close"
"This is supposed to be s fighting game"
"Go snipe in call of duty instead of being lame with Kenshi spam"

The list goes on and on. You used Kenshi a lot more then me so I can only imagine your YouTube comments lmao
I've read most of all the YouTube mk9 comments, dude.... It's ridiculous. People are truly insane

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another

People who have no idea about either character shouldn't be giving any input on a matchup lol
I hate when people act like they know the character better than the people who have main the character :/

M2Dave

Zoning Master
True story: Tom Brady once said that trident rush is a bad move and that Aquaman was barely top 10. Regulation is needed lol.
And you once said that Sinestro was a bottom ten character.

Certain individuals in the Skype Illuminati thought Martian Manhunter was going to end up a balanced character.

Revolver once said that Lex versus Zod is not that bad of a match up.

Pig once said that Zod lost 7:3 to Aquaman, Raven, and Sinestro.

I once said that Zod was a mediocre character.

People lose. People get frustrated. People say wrong things. Who cares? Why is one player being singled out?

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
And you once said that Sinestro was a bottom ten character.

Certain individuals in the Skype Illuminati thought Martian Manhunter was going to end up a balanced character.

Revolver once said that Lex versus Zod is not that bad of a match up.

Pig once said that Zod lost 7:3 to Aquaman, Raven, and Sinestro.

I once said that Zod was a mediocre character.

People lose. People get frustrated. People say wrong things. Who cares? Why is one player being singled out?
The point is that people cannot go unregulated just because they main the character. I was regulated liberally for my opinions on Sinestro lol.

Forbidden_Donut

"You think you bad? Pffft, You ain't bad.."
Not at all. I'll tell you why right now:

Flash outdamages Batman
Flash outfootsies Batman
Flash's d2 anti-airs Batman j2 99% of the time
Flash has better mixups then Batman
Flash has better oki then Batman
Flash punishes Batman's slide ON HIT
Flash can shake through all of Batman's zoning and isn't even forced to get in if he doesn't want to

If the Flash player doesn't have the defense of Wound Cowboy and can actually block all of Batman's mixups and react to f3 and trait cancel gimmicks, the matchup is extremely hard for Batman. If the Flash player gets the first hit of the match, and has a 60% life lead on Batman (meaning Batman has 40% of his white bar and Flash has 100% of his white bar still) what is stopping the Flash player from sitting across the stage shaking through all Batman's zoning until time runs out and he wins?

Think about it. If Flash has the life lead and has good defense, he can anti air ALL of Batman's j2's with his d2, block all of Batman's mixups on reaction, and shake through all of Batman's batarangs. How is Batman supposed to make that comeback? It's virtually impossible. Flash can just sit there and block and d2 and shake until the time runs out. Not to mention he outfootsies Batman and if he lands a mixups while playing defensive he takes another 60% out again from Batman
You forgot to mention that Flash's dash ins go right under bats and that his jump one beats all of batmans jump normals. I play this matchup a lot with Snke and I generally loose to him 3-2 in tournament. The fucked up thing about flash in that matchup is that you can have a 80% lifelead and still fail to lame him out. Snke has impeccable defense and I have to work my ass off just to open him up once, and even then Ive usually used all of my resources at that point. On the flip side, flash jumps in with jump 1 (which is very hard to anti-air with bats), if he does 2,1 it jails, he can go low, overhead, or wait and mb torpedo to punish my backdash. He has the touch of death, converting any touch into %50+ (there goes that lifelead) carrying you fully into the corner, where he rapes you with a 10 way guessing game. Snke never punishes my slide on hit though, you know why? Becuase he always stuffs it with d1d2 lol. No discredit to Snke, hes nothing short of an amazing player, but i feel batman has to work much harder in this matchup then flash. Much, much harder. I used to think this was 5-5, but now im leaning towards 4-6.

So sick of people saying batman is hella good "because trait bats bro.." -_____- Batman is an extremely honest character. He has nothing that is extremely dirty. His trait is amazing, but there are answers to it (like pushblock, d2, or idk, maybe just fucking blocking lol) unlike BS traits like sinestro, am, mmh, etc. He has a vortex that requires meter but most importantly requires you to first OPEN UP YOUR OPPONENT FIRST to use it. Batman has to beat you by getting in your head, beating you in footsies (which is where trait bats become so good), by capitalizing on your mistakes, and in some matchups zoning. Thats about as honest a character as I can think of. Batman is NOT top 10. He is just barely outside of top 10. Most likely #11 or maybe #12.