What's new

Juicy IV: Which reportedly 3-7 or worse match ups are a bill?

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing

It's 2015. Thus your gimmick/schtick has long since thawed. Muah.
It's not a gimmick. If the explanation for Killer Frost and Batman being even is as simple as 'iceberg punishes FTD 7-3 Frost' then it's better left unsaid to avoid further humiliation of that sub-forum who still clearly haven't learnt

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
It's not a gimmick. If the explanation for Killer Frost and Batman being even is as simple as 'iceberg punishes FTD 7-3 Frost' then it's better left unsaid to avoid further humiliation of that sub-forum who still clearly haven't learnt
Who is even saying this? Lol...stahp.

Hades

Noob
This thread has most certainly delivered. Good shit from all who participated. We can all go home happy now knowing that yet another 16 bit thread has delivered

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Deny all you want but you 'Killer Frost players' somehow managed to come to the conclusion that she was Top 5. Aquaman was considered a 7-3 because iceberg punished from the deep and Sinestro was considered a 7-3 because slide went under fear blast..
The disillusionment is real
Like I said, just you have said Frost Aquaman is 7-3. That has only come from you. Can you give your reasons why you think it is a 7-3?

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Like I said, just you have said Frost Aquaman is 7-3. That has only come from you. Can you give your reasons why you think it is a 7-3?
I'll take responsibility for the entire Killer Frost match-up charts you guys made if it makes you feel better

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Zatanna - GL is definitely in the conversation for being a 6-4.

There is this myth that Zatanna gets out of GL's oki for free and that's that, but he has lift and mb rockets which are great for dealing with her wake up teleport. It seems to me that most GL players just don't like to think outside of the box.

GGA Max

Honestly you up play Bane. I think he loses to Batgirl Martian Zod Flash Zatanna and possibly Lex
I know Franco messages me saying he thinks these characters beat bane (probably after you guys play the mus). But I usually say maybe... or 5-5 for now. Because I don't play them regularly... so I'm not convinced until I play the MU quite a bit.

I play lex and flash most out of those and I usually don't lose to lex. But honeybee always beats me.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Zatanna - GL is definitely in the conversation for being a 6-4.

There is this myth that Zatanna gets out of GL's oki for free and that's that, but he has lift and mb rockets which are great for dealing with her wake up teleport. It seems to me that most GL players just don't like to think outside of the box.
That works if she doesn't teleport behind, which is risky, but hey, it's an option that deters you from wanting to do that on her oki in the first place.

The matchup just sucks lol. 9-1? Nah, you still have to actually play and be smart. 9-1 is "I do this without even caring and there's nothing you can really do to keep me from winning, period." But it's definitely not better than 7-3.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
That works if she doesn't teleport behind, which is risky, but hey, it's an option that deters you from wanting to do that on her oki in the first place.
You're going to guess wrong some times, of course. But the fact is that she takes the risk in teleporting out of oki, which GL aren't taking advantage of. They just get mad when his normals aren't working instead of using specials.