What's new

Injustice General Discussion

colt

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
who is swamp thing besides the dude in the 80's movie?

Proof swamp-thing won't be in injustice? My best answer to this question is a big green guy who kicks ass and has crazy powers.

Originally I thought putting in watchmen characters might cause negative reaction. But as I thought about it, I'm not so sure. DC is putting out a prequel to watchmen and it's getting damn good numbers. DC literally offered the rights to watchmen back to alan moore in exchange for prequels and sequels but he turned it down. Now, DC is putting out a prequel to watchmen anyways. Sure, some people are pretty pissed about it, but more peope are probably excited about it.

So before I was 100% sure watchmen and V weren't gonna be in it. Now I'm only 99% sure.

Swamp Thing is either a plant-elemental with the memories and personality of the scientist Alec Holland or Alec Holland transformed into a plant-elemental. He has super strength, can essentially control plantlife, transport himself over distances by inhabiting other plantlife. Essentially, has some of the same powers as Poison Ivy, but is good and actually does care about humanity.

Irockz

I am Michael J. Caboose and I HATE BABIES!
Something tells me Hellboy would work as a guest character, specifically due to the fact that Ron Perlman voiced Deathstroke and isn't voicing him here, so the opportunity is open.

You see I think they shouldn't make a game to sell and make a game that is actually good and not just a market handjob with characters who have no business being there like some of you think is how they should do it. So what if Bane brings in more people than Swamp Thing? They should not mold their game around ratings, ratings should mold around a game.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
You see I think they shouldn't make a game to sell and make a game that is actually good and not just a market handjob with characters who have no business being there like some of you think is how they should do it. So what if Bane brings in more people than Swamp Thing? They should not mold their game around ratings, ratings should mold around a game.

Meeting sales quota is number one. But someone like Bane doesn't bring in a large amount of sales so yeah, he can be replaced.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
More than just character selection determines how good a game will be. Every game ever made is made to sell.

Meeting sales quota is number one. But someone like Bane doesn't bring in a large amount of sales so yeah, he can be replaced.
But that shouldn't be the number one. That shouldn't be their number one priority. Rocksteady did the same with Arkham City. They hyped the game to be something it was not only to meet their quota. These companies should be focused on making a good game. I mean of course they want to sell but they shouldn't say, "Oh my god. This character this character will make us millions. Let's put him in."

RYX

BIG PUSHER
But that shouldn't be the number one. That shouldn't be their number one priority. Rocksteady did the same with Arkham City. They hyped the game to be something it was not only to meet their quota. These companies should be focused on making a good game. I mean of course they want to sell but they shouldn't say, "Oh my god. This character this character will make us millions. Let's put him in."
sales keep them making game.

And they ARE focused on making a good game, I don't see how Bane gives a case for otherwise lol

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow

This is different for a fighter than any other genre: If a single character can bring in 600,000 more sales (36 million) then you do it. Bane is not a seller like that but you get my point. A single character will not determine how good the game is or not so adding a character that brings in more sales is a no brainer.

Reactions: RYX

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
that face is better, right? or we have to wait to see it animated
It's an alt so it would be easy to fix her face for this particular costume.

They're probably not going to fix the main costume though, it would be a lot of work because she is intergrated into cutscenes already.
I also don't think her alt is that bad either. Costume hides the shoulders, and cheekbones.

It's an alt so it would be easy to fix her face for this particular costume.

They're probably not going to fix the main costume though, it would be a lot of work because she is intergrated into cutscenes already.
I also don't think her alt is that bad either. Costume hides the shoulders, and cheekbones.
i like her alternates so far, they don't look bad

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Probably wanted to play up her Amazoness.

I don't mind the broad shoulders that much, not really my thing but I can understand the appeal, but her face just looks weird in her normal costume.

Not even like butterface ugly weird, it just animates weird.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
I'm mostly using Red Son Wonder Woman, if I use her other costumes at all.
---------------
So those New 52 looks are lines... everyone everywhere. I don't think there's any New 52 design I like more than the original besides maybe Dr. Fate.