What's new

Injustice General Discussion

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Little fed up with all this character reveal stuff. That'll come over time.

I want to see what other kind of game modes we're gonna have. Hopefully not just generic Survival/Time Attack/Vs stuff. Are we going to have like a battle theatre mode like Soul Calibur? Maybe a Challenge Tower kind of mode?
I'm still more excited for character reveals, but that's just because there isn't any character yet that I'm ready to jump all over and day-one main. Still waiting for a character that I can really get behind.

That and I don't doubt NRS is going to add a plethora of awesome game modes. Hopefully, something similar to the Test your Might/Strike/Sight/Luck games make an appearance. I'd love to play as the heroes in a challenge/arcade ladder breaking a "Test Your Might" Kyrptonite slab.

For me I only want NRS to add character the either bring new gameplay or add something to the story and hopeful atleast one joke character like Dan from Street fighter, just for humor.

Reedoms

Noob
MK9's was pretty easy, I imagine it will be the same for Injustice. I just hope that if there is a challenge tower or krypt like mode(s), that you get an actual prized and not just a whoreish outfit from a character that is already half nude.
I'm hoping they have a krypt type thing but have it be in Braniacs ship/library. Each of the shrunken cities is an alt costume or concept art or other neat stuff.

Tofer Booboo

Anything could happen
That was probably the most disappointing prize when I beat challenge tower.
3 days fucking trying to beat it, and I get a costume for a character that I never use.