What's new

Injustice General Discussion

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
We had a general thread to discuss anything about the game before, it died with TYM, so lets have another!

This thread is a catch all discussion about everything about the game, graphics, sound, gameplay, everything.
Talk about things you want in the game, story mode theory's, theory fighter w/e.

The only thing to avoid is character wishlists, we already have enough of that in other threads.

To start off
Ed Boon@noobde
RT @thedamnbatman1 @noobde when are we gonna hear more about INJUSTICE? EB: NY ComicCon could prove to be a fun time! :)
New characters should be showing up at NYCC. Hopefully 2-4 new characters and a new gameplay build.

Rigo Cortes@NinjaBoy66
Today's project. Setting up a semi permanent green screen
They also seem to be making new MKasts, or Injustice casts, or w/e.
They usually actually bother to talk about gameplay and shit in those.
You know what would be a novel idea? Putting 16bit in one. A cheap way to win over the community a bit.

Reedoms

Noob
NYCC is right around the corner as well. Hopefully if they do announce someone it won't be Joker. I hope to god it isn't Joker.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
NYCC is right around the corner as well. Hopefully if they do announce someone it won't be Joker. I hope to god it isn't Joker.
It would be kinda hilarious if they only had on character reveal and it was the Joker.

I also expect some story trailer or game mode trailer to pop up around that time as well, we haven't seen much of that stuff yet.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I'd be a happy camper.
I like the Joker, but (and I know people don't want more batman characters... but I do! lol) there's a lot of other characters in the batman universe that I'd love to see instead of him. I mean, we already have Harley, who is basically the joker with tits.

I'd like to see scarecrow myself. With a lot of stun type moves like Freddy's booger drop. lol

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
If they were smart they would use the Joker as the online pass, similar to Tekken.
Just don't make the mistake Rocksteady did and show the Joker way early in development and not mention the online pass part until like a month before the game ships.

Either that or straight DLC.

They should leverage jokers popularity.

Reedoms

Noob
I like the Joker, but (and I know people don't want more batman characters... but I do! lol) there's a lot of other characters in the batman universe that I'd love to see instead of him. I mean, we already have Harley, who is basically the joker with tits.

I'd like to see scarecrow myself. With a lot of stun type moves like Freddy's booger drop. lol
Joker is just not a fighter in my eyes. He is the ringleader that has goons do his shit for him. It also doesn't help that we have a fourth of the cast being Bat-related. I'd like this game to have the diversity of UMvC3. You didn't see Venom, Carnage, Green Goblin and Doc Ock in there just because Spider is a big name. They pulled shit like Nova, Rocket Racoon, and Iron Fist.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
If they announce Aquaman at NYCC and make him playable there I will be physically removing people from the demo stations to play him all day.

Out of the guys who are announced, I'm going to main Nightwing. He is one of my top 3 favorite comic book characters, so ... I have no choice.
If Red Hood makes it in, I'm going to main either him, or Nightwing, basically the one who is more fun to play, but I will learn them both.

For the NYCC I guess they're going to announce some power characters. I guess it will be Lex Luthor and then maybe also one more gadget characters, which could be Captain Cold.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Lol, I'm not the one who said he couldn't fight.

all I said was, I wouldn't mind if he wasn't in bc I'd Like to see some other Batman villains like scarecrow make it in. :)
THERE IS NO TALKING YOUR WAY OUT OF THE KILLING JOKE NOW REEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT HAS BEGUN!

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
You sound like Doom right there...always blaming Reed....and yelling...and stuff...
VERY WELL, GUAMO SHALL SUFFER THE VERY WRATH OF THE KILLING JOKE HE HIMSELF HAS CONCOCTED THE NAME FOR! I'M GOING TO END THAT STATEMENT WITH A PREPOSITION, BECAUSE GRAMMAR IS NEXT ON THE KILLING JOKE HIT LIST! FUCK YOU GRAMMAR!

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
VERY WELL, GUAMO SHALL SUFFER THE VERY WRATH OF THE KILLING JOKE HE HIMSELF HAS CONCOCTED THE NAME FOR! I'M GOING TO END THAT STATEMENT WITH A PREPOSITION, BECAUSE GRAMMAR IS NEXT ON THE KILLING JOKE HIT LIST! FUCK YOU GRAMMAR!
lol but Babs got better and is now the ultra super special unique snowflake that is Batgirl.

So grammar is no longer an issue.

btw if Joker is in I hope its in the story mode but not playable. :p

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Boons being weird on twitter again...

Keeps talking about tomorrow and the NRS community manager is Retweeting it.

Take that as you will.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
After they reveal the Wonder Twins.
No. MM first, or at least NRS should PM on here to let me know he will be in it. After all, I will be winning every tournament with him that I attend, so I deserve something. Get on it NRS, the #1 MM player in the world is awaiting to hear from you.