What's new

Injustice General Discussion

trufenix

bye felicia
You guys have really gotta let this WW thing go. So long as there is art there will always be shitty art. Just remember, it could always be worse.

You guys have really gotta let this WW thing go. So long as there is art there will always be shitty art. Just remember, it could always be worse.
I always wonder that people don't realize the actual problem with some of the NRS 3D models for Injustice.
Let's face it, Harleys and Catwomans faces look pretty good in game and also rendered. I personally can't complain about them. Does Wonder Woman look slightly manly? I don't think so, but she is certainly not as feminine as Harley and Catwoman, but one could argue that she isn't even supposed to, because she is a female warrior princess and should be more bulky than Harley and Catwoman.

BUT ... THE ACTUAL PROBLEM HAS TO DO WITH HARLEY AND CATWOMAN ... and hell, maybe even upcoming female characters:
Take a look at their boobs. They're totally misplaced. It makes their anatomy look weird as ****!

When it comes to every single Harley / Catwoman scene in Injustice I look at their boobs and wonder, because they're way too saggy and also placed way too low.

trufenix

bye felicia
A still can be nitpicked in a way a game moving at 60 fps never could, which is why modelers and animators don't spend all day repairing the tiny nitpicks fans (usually non players) bring up. For example;

How long did it take you to find it? Did you know they've deliberately left it that way across 3 games (one of which they completely redid the art for?) And do you think any Duo Lon player has ever actually cared past the initial "boy, that's wierd"?

Jim Lee hate baffles me.

I admittedly prefer Cliff Chiang's (and Tony Daniel's) Wonder Woman, but Jim Lee is freakin' awesome.
New 52 costume hate period baffles me. I haven't seen all of them, but out of the ones I've seen, the only one that I really don't like is Raven's design.

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
thing is I think really out there choices for people who aren't even in this universe will bring in more buyers than Bane. I mean could anyone find more than like 5 guys, that would completely not buy it only because Bane isn't in it?

While someone like Swamp Thing/V from V for Vendetta/Watchmen randomly for DLC would actually bring it people outside of the main interest for the justice league world.

I know people who bought MK literally because Kratos is in it -.-; and the reasoning for that is because he's not a MK character.
If they included V into Injustice as DLC, or someone from Watchmen (Like Rorscarch), that would be AMAZING.

I could actually see how they could fit into the story, too. Superman goes Dictator, V decides he needs to step up and do something.

Goku

Noob
She still looks mannish to me.
Some girls are just naturally more masculine looking than others, not every single girl has a well-rounded princess face. And WW's body matches her story, with the immense strength she has. Though I do hear where you're coming from, it makes sense for her to be a bit husky and more meaty than the other girls(she is not going to be a beanpole with the kind of strength and power she has).

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Something tells me Hellboy would work as a guest character, specifically due to the fact that Ron Perlman voiced Deathstroke and isn't voicing him here, so the opportunity is open.
From your lips to God's ears! God bless you adorable man :).

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Where did you find this pic?
I have no idea where it came from, someone just posted it on /co/

On top of the saggy boobs, that is best thing ever, and I can't believe NRS are doing, its hilarious to actually have a fighting game where they make the girls nonperfect body wise and have ugly saggy boobs.

Well an ugly face is an accident cause they can't model that for crap, I know they know how to model some boobs, I played MK9.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Wonder Woman's original face in MKDC looked great, but DC made them change it because it looked to similar to some actress or something.

All the faces Luis Mangubat worked on in that game were great, tbh. (Captain Marvel, Joker, Lex, and WW) Speaking of Joker/ Capt. their chins jut out and it looks odd..

Little fed up with all this character reveal stuff. That'll come over time.

I want to see what other kind of game modes we're gonna have. Hopefully not just generic Survival/Time Attack/Vs stuff. Are we going to have like a battle theatre mode like Soul Calibur? Maybe a Challenge Tower kind of mode?

Little fed up with all this character reveal stuff. That'll come over time.

I want to see what other kind of game modes we're gonna have. Hopefully not just generic Survival/Time Attack/Vs stuff. Are we going to have like a battle theatre mode like Soul Calibur? Maybe a Challenge Tower kind of mode?
I still want more character reveals but I would really like some game mode info as well. Aside from the story mode we know there is a video of Wonder Woman going through a line-up of CPU battles in the video collection thread. They promised we would get more content (....kontent?...) than MK9 but we don't really know how they define "content." Are they talking about game modes, story length, stage-level depth, amount of programming code required, or are they talking about unlockable extras such as concept art?

IMO if they don't have the same number of playable characters and game modes they will have failed to deliver on that promise.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
There's gonna be some type of mission mode as the Red Son DLC gives you "an additional 20 missions based on the 'Red Son' storyline".

Tofer Booboo

Anything could happen
Some girls are just naturally more masculine looking than others, not every single girl has a well-rounded princess face. And WW's body matches her story, with the immense strength she has. Though I do hear where you're coming from, it makes sense for her to be a bit husky and more meaty than the other girls(she is not going to be a beanpole with the kind of strength and power she has).
Nah.
Still hate it.