What's new

Injustice 3: Top 4 Character Wishlist

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
OH BOY, okay.

View attachment 17324
-Supergirl voiced and modeled after Melissa Benoist.

View attachment 17325
-Lena Luthor, leave the boys out of this one please it's always a damn sausage party. I love Lena in the show and would love to see a tech-based, Trap-based char. Of course, with Katie McGrath's likeness and voice cause she's perfect.

View attachment 17326
-Batwoman. She's a badass and would have a really rough and technical fighting style. Greg Rucka always made a point to make her a bit more vicious than Batman and I'd love to see what that looks like in a FG. Not voiced by Ruby (LMAO).
-A good Green Arrow OOP
View attachment 17328
-Superboy instead of Dick. We got enough Dick.
View attachment 17327
-Jessica Cruz GL. She's badass. End of story.
View attachment 17329
-Black Lightning as his own character
Jessica Cruz would be amazing, and I love the Lena Luther idea.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Jessica Cruz would be amazing, and I love the Lena Luther idea.
Just imagine, Lena using traps at the ends of strings like Hunter Pred in MKX. Using weapons she made, like that gauntlet with a force shield in the show. I would lose my shit lmao.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Just imagine, Lena using traps at the ends of strings like Hunter Pred in MKX. Using weapons she made, like that gauntlet with a force shield in the show. I would lose my shit lmao.
It would fit in really well with how Lex worked in Injustice 1. A nice continuation of that character.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
So im assuming Batman's ending was cannon, which means Superman will escape the phantom zone. I believe that Tim Drake Robin and Superboy among others were sent to the phantom zone so they will likely escape too. Tim Drake is also the only Robin we haven't seen in game yet.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
So im assuming Batman's ending was cannon, which means Superman will escape the phantom zone. I believe that Tim Drake Robin and Superboy among others were sent to the phantom zone so they will likely escape too. Tim Drake is also the only Robin we haven't seen in game yet.
I was really hoping for a Superman redemption story in Injustice 2, it kind of bummed me out when they immediately went back to the Batman vs Superman thing at the end.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I was really hoping for a Superman redemption story in Injustice 2, it kind of bummed me out when they immediately went back to the Batman vs Superman thing at the end.
Superman and Batman are pretty much equally my favorite, would be interested in seeing Batman become more violent which is likely what would happen to him. In the comics, he shows he is willing to break his code and kill for Nightwing, or if he's really pissed. In the war of jokes and riddles, he legitimately tries to stab the Riddler and beats Deadshot within an inch of his life, in Forever Evil he almost strangles Lex to death because he thinks he is hurting Nightwing, he also recently breaks KG Beast's neck and leaves him to freeze to death over Nightwing. In the Injustice universe, Nightwing is dead and killed by his own son. I have read almost every Batman comic in the main DC continuity post Flashpoint and I genuinely think this would break him beyond repair, maybe not full blown evil, but closer to the Ben Affleck Batman or the Dark Knight Returns Batman. In Injustice it's basically just peak Batman kicking everyone's ass and being at the top of his game.

Real missed opportunity for Batman to not have an "I get it" moment with Superman. It is also out of character for Superman to be broken FOREVER over Lois, I have also read a fair bit of Superman and Justice League, I don't think he would be THIS evil. Basically, it is more plausible that Batman and Superman would eventually choose to work together as borderline dictators.

Gojira Prime

Zoner Green Lantern for Injustice 3.
  1. Swamp Thing
  2. Anton Arcane
  3. Hal Jordan(Green Lantern)
4.Comsic Boy

Hal Jordan/ Green Lantern was done so bad in INJ2 and I have a strong feeling he will be replaced by Jessica Cruz for INJ3.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Superman and Batman are pretty much equally my favorite, would be interested in seeing Batman become more violent which is likely what would happen to him. In the comics, he shows he is willing to break his code and kill for Nightwing, or if he's really pissed. In the war of jokes and riddles, he legitimately tries to stab the Riddler and beats Deadshot within an inch of his life, in Forever Evil he almost strangles Lex to death because he thinks he is hurting Nightwing, he also recently breaks KG Beast's neck and leaves him to freeze to death over Nightwing. In the Injustice universe, Nightwing is dead and killed by his own son. I have read almost every Batman comic in the main DC continuity post Flashpoint and I genuinely think this would break him beyond repair, maybe not full blown evil, but closer to the Ben Affleck Batman or the Dark Knight Returns Batman. In Injustice it's basically just peak Batman kicking everyone's ass and being at the top of his game.

Real missed opportunity for Batman to not have an "I get it" moment with Superman. It is also out of character for Superman to be broken FOREVER over Lois, I have also read a fair bit of Superman and Justice League, I don't think he would be THIS evil. Basically, it is more plausible that Batman and Superman would eventually choose to work together as borderline dictators.
I've never been a comic book person (I kind wish I was, but now I find comic books intimidating since I have no idea where to start). But have you ever read the Superman: Red Son stuff? That seemed like a much more interesting take on Superman being an antagonist than simply "What if Superman turned evil".

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I've never been a comic book person (I kind wish I was, but now I find comic books intimidating since I have no idea where to start). But have you ever read the Superman: Red Son stuff? That seemed like a much more interesting take on Superman being an antagonist than simply "What if Superman turned evil".
Its a good book, more plausible too, because he's not just a mustache twirler like in Injustice. Its just that his pod landed in Soviet Russia instead of America.

Its not as intimidating as you may think. Batman for example, read the first N52 volume and it follows till there are no more and Rebirth vol 1 picks up where it leaves off.

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
Its a good book, more plausible too, because he's not just a mustache twirler like in Injustice. Its just that his pod landed in Soviet Russia instead of America.
Cosigned, Red Son rules. Read the comic, don't watch the recent animated version, they changed a lot of the characters and motivations to make it more straightforward. Loses a lot of the nuance.

Wigy

There it is...
Grodd
Grodd but he has guns
Grodd but he has a banana he can throw to trip people up
Grodd but with a harambe skin where he uses a child as a weapon

asddgd

Noob
Screw all ya’ll

HAWKMAN

THE

SAVAGE

HAWKMAN

Also Beast Boy, when you think of the most popular 5 teen titans he’s the only one left out

NeroOps

Death Before Dishonor
New:
  1. Static Shock
  2. Beast Boy
  3. Captain Boomerang
  4. Katana
Old Returning:
  1. Raven
  2. Sinestro (Would rather see another lantern that's not green yellow or red tho)
  3. Black Manta
  4. Grodd
Extra:
I'd like to see captain planet whenever dlc is brought up. He has to have an intro of each planeteer calling out with theme song being played.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
When's MK? :REO

This list is assuming we can have Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Supergirl all still in the game.

1. Jessica Cruz GL (fuck you vslayer, stealing my idea)

2. Zatanna (I know she was in the first injustice and not a lot of ppl played her, but I'd like them to take another crack at her. She's so cool.)

3. Star Sapphire (any of them really, but there's one named Fatality which would be hilarious if NRS used her)

4. Chesire (Wears green, An assassin, name is JADE :p)

Also, my wife, Alex Danvers:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Jessica Cruz GL (fuck you vslayer, stealing my idea)

Also, my wife, Alex Danvers.
FUCK YOU I DO WHAT I WANT :eek:

And omg I also thought about adding Alex lmao. They better not make her like freaking Deadshot though, could you imagine, hating Alex? YOUR WIFE?

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Would Jessica not just be a premier skin for Green Lantern? Still want Owlman skin for Batman
Nah I hate that shit. OH look powergirl or vixen is in the game! Nah fam, that's supergirl and cheetah in cosplay cause they're playing exactly the same.

I want full characters with their own power set, own moveset style, own personality.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Nah I hate that shit. OH look powergirl or vixen is in the game! Nah fam, that's supergirl and cheetah in cosplay cause they're playing exactly the same.

I want full characters with their own power set, own moveset style, own personality.
In a perfect world all the Lanterns would be separate characters because a lot of the way they use their powers is based on their personalities, would be nice to see more obscure characters like Jessica getting their own full move-set, just don't see it happening.

I do like Jessica a lot though, her overcoming her crippling fear and self doubt was one of the better arcs in N52 Justice League, her interactions with Hal Jordan and especially Batman were great as well.

I will say if Cyborg doesn't return (very likely) I would like to see Zod on the main roster. I always wanted to play him back in injustice 1 after realizing he was just a better version of Cyborg in that game haha.