What's new

Injustice 3: Top 4 Character Wishlist

jcbowie

...more deadly than the dawn.
I would really just prefer more characters with actual super powers, I've been hoping for Big Barda this whole time since IGAU and would also love to see characters like Shazam and Grundy return with their weirder playstyles preserved but enhanced.

Honestly though what I want is just fewer Batman characters, more than 25% of the roster should not be random regular humans with silly costumes from Gotham City. But as a Superman player I am distinctly biased against Batman I suppose.

Would love for Shazam and Grundy to come back! Doomsday and Deathstroke would be cool too. I miss Lex Luther's crazy set ups also, for sure my favorite set up character ever created by NRS. Wouldn't mind my IJ2 main Redhood coming back as well.

As for new I wanna see the one, lone orange lantern Larfleeze. Always thought he was a cool/crazy character. Also Red Tornado could be cool, but I don't know much about him. And any Watchmen character would be awesome, particularly Rorschach.

Popegina

Hymen Holocaust
I don't understand why people want Constantine. He doesn't really even fight

Azrael and Lobo would be sick

Hopefully returning: Starfire, Blue Beetle, Scarecrow (super underrated character in Inj2), Atrocitus, Black Manta, Atom

And ofc a couple Mortal Kombat characters :D

Last edited:

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Even though I like Grail she is lore wise a very stupid OP character. Her omega beams one shot Superwoman from earth 3, who is equal to Wonder Woman with stats. WoWo is almost impossible to beat in a 1v1 unless you're extremely powerful, but this bitch could vaporize her in half a second. Batman couldn't dodge any of her attacks and she was only aiming to wound him. Yall would say duh, but Batman has dodged omega beams, landed a hit on reverse flash (without special armor), and designed a suit that took down flash, so being fast enough to where he's completely inept is pretty impressive.

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
Even though I like Grail she is lore wise a very stupid OP character. Her omega beams one shot Superwoman from earth 3, who is equal to Wonder Woman with stats. WoWo is almost impossible to beat in a 1v1 unless you're extremely powerful, but this bitch could vaporize her in half a second. Batman couldn't dodge any of her attacks and she was only aiming to wound him. Yall would say duh, but Batman has dodged omega beams, landed a hit on reverse flash (without special armor), and designed a suit that took down flash, so being fast enough to where he's completely inept is pretty impressive.
:O

Assuming Green Lantern returns and they bring back Nightwing my top 4 after that would be...

-Jack Ryan
-Michael Jordan
-Ron Swanson
-Cactus Jack

chrisisnice

I'm a lover, not a fighter
Harley
Starfire
Zatanna
Catwoman

I couldn't really give a rats arse about the rest

DLC

Kitana
Mileena

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
The #1 character I'd like to see return is Ares., but I know it's highly unlikely. He is, to this day, quite possibly the most fun character I've played out of the 4 NRS games that have released since MK9. I'd put him up there with MKX Kotal, MK9/MKX Ermac.

KCJ506

Noob
Returning:

1. Martian Manhunter
  2. Black Canary
  3. Deathstroke
  4. Shazam
New:

1. Vixen(as her own character)
  2. Mera
  3. Red Tornado
  4. Static

1. Ra's Al Ghul - wanted him since the first game
  2. Dr. Manhattan/Rorschach/noteable Watchmen character - same as above and feels like it'll happen after Doomsday Clock being a thing
  3. Scarecrow - my main in i2
  4. Ares - my main in i1
If I don't get one of these characters I'm legit gonna be sleeping on Injustice 3. Injustice 2 didn't really do much for me despite having Scarecrow who was the best feeling character I've ever played in a fighting game.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
There's a few characters I would like to see that haven't made in in yet but really I want them to bring back everyone from IGAU and Injustice 2. That alone would make for a truly sick roster. A lot of characters but if they are going with legacy, I think they can make it happen.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Huntress
Circe
Star Sapphire (we’ve had Yellow and Red, come on NRS)
And.... I don’t know...
Mera

Pizza

Thrill Kill
While I see your point, they probably can find a way around this. I mean, in the first Injustice you could defeat DOOMSDAY as Catwoman, or Ares as Harley Quinn. The game allowed everything lol

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
1. Katana

2. Green Arrow

3. Ninja Damian

Finally
William Cobb (Talon)

And yeah, sometimes i like characters without super powers