Injustice 3: Top 4 Character Wishlist

Komatose

The Prettiest

Etrigan the Demon

Lady Blaze

Bleez

Fatality (yes she is called Fatality)

Nekron

Looks like I had a few responses in this thread already!
  1. https://testyourmight.com/threads/injustice-3-top-4-character-wishlist.72994/#post-2628267
  2. https://testyourmight.com/threads/injustice-3-top-4-character-wishlist.72994/post-2628272
Bleez :ex:x

Really hoping they'll give Batwoman a chance to shine.
Batwoman :ex:x

1)Metallo

2) Livewire

3) Atomic Skull

4)Parasite.
Livewire :ex:x

Pizza

Thrill Kill
Bring back everyone from IGAU and INJ2 and add Constantine
IGAU!

The roster was better. I feel like there was more representation for the DC Universe. Yeah, there was a lot of Batman characters but there were also classic villains and some obscure characters.

I think that at least every hero has to have their main villain. Just as they love to include the Joker everywhere, I can't see a fighting game featuring Superman without Lex Luthor. Killer Frost and Firestorm should be together in the same game, not separated. And so on...

Edmund

Kitana & Skarlet
I want the following (hot takes)

(1) Wonder Woman --> Reworked to be more of her IGAU Build as opposed to the, imo, clunky version of her in I2

(2) Raven

(3) Terra OR Beast Boy; either works :D

craftycheese

I tried to throw a yo-yo away. It was impossible.
  1. Dean Winchester
  2. Sam Winchester
  3. Castiel
  4. Constantine with a Keanu Skin.
I also don't play Injustice, so I don't really care. Almost did when they released the Turtles, so my suggestions probably wouldn't change that. I dunno, something about these games just don't grab me.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
  1. Dean Winchester
  2. Sam Winchester
  3. Castiel
  4. Constantine with a Keanu Skin.
I also don't play Injustice, so I don't really care. Almost did when they released the Turtles, so my suggestions probably wouldn't change that. I dunno, something about these games just don't grab me.
I would main the ever living hell out of daddy Dean.
5F4AA329-2944-42F0-AE94-C3B7A020F90E.gif

JDE

Pick up & kill it & kill it & kill it!
Assuming that Batman, Supergirl & Wonder Woman are back, no need to list them. I just hope they have unique design opposed to simplified (Supergirl), special tied to trait or RNG (Wonder Woman stuff.

1. Huntress - Yes, I know she's dead in the comics, but one can hope. They could have Helena Wayne or something.

2. Wonder Girl - She's in the Titans.

3. Zatanna

4. Nightwing

Some of these are basically from Injustice 1, but either they're in small roles or they were DLC. A lot of them make a lot of sense to be in the series. Like Wonder Girl could join Batman for example like Supergirl. Damian actually tries to rejoin Batman in the comic & Zatanna is involved. Superboy could very well be in the game too tbh from a realistic standpoint. But yeah, those are my picks. Huntress would be sick especially since Batgirl was in Injustice although insane. Or Batwoman. Either is good.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I think it would be really dope to model some of his moves after vanilla Warden from For Honor. At least having his unblockable shoulder rush that puts them into a hitstun or something. Doubt something like that would ever happen, just something I was thinking about.

Regardless, I DO really hope we get an Injustice 3. But, I would like kind of a revamp of sorts. Don’t get me wrong, I really enjoyed Injustice & Injustice 2, but the animations and just the gameplay in general could be done so much better imo. I also think they should experiment with possibly a 2v2 standard system. Like how DBFZ, Marvel, etc have a 3v3 system, I think in Injustice 3, that it’d be cool to actually have a 2v2 staple NRS game. I just feel like there’s so much you could do with the DCU and I think trying to make the game play like the first 2 is very limiting.

Regardless, IF they ever do make a new Injustice, hope they at least take a look at this thread for some character ideas.

1. B
  2. A
  3. N
  4. E
For me to be all in, Bane needs to return, preferably in a state of balance somewhere between his Inj1 and Inj2 iterations. Barring that, I'm down for any of a long list of good Batman villains.

AgentGhostrider

Time huh, Thanks for the Tip
1. Larfleeze/YL Mongul

Obligatory Lantern Villain, Larfleeze could easily be worked into the Story better than Atrocitus was in Injustice 2, thou I guess that wouldn't be much of an accomplishment, lol. I think it would be a much greater stretch, but i would love to possibly see Yellow Lantern Mongul, thou Larfleeze seems a more "likley" candidate

2. Plastic Man/Booster Gold

The Funny Goofball Character akin to Johnny Cage. I like Booster Gold more, but I think Plastic Man would make for a more interesting Fighting Game Character, but I'd be more than happy with either one.

3. Deathstroke/Prometheus

Both Badasses that have fought multiple members of the Justice League at once with Style. I personally prefer Deathstroke, but as he was in IN1, I wouldn't mind if they mix it up and did Prometheus instead. I don't think they could go wrong with either one thou.

4. Optimus Prime, Hell any Transformer

Hey, a Man can Dream

1. Swamp Thing, been one of my favorite characters since I was a little kid
  2. Sam + Dean Winchester 2-in-1 character
  3. Liv Moore from iZombie, complete with a Shang-style soul steal
  4. John Constantine

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
I've heard good things about Jack Kirby' 4th World, so maybe there's some characters from there that could show up?

AgentGhostrider

Time huh, Thanks for the Tip
I've heard good things about Jack Kirby' 4th World, so maybe there's some characters from there that could show up?
If any New God was to show up I think Orion would be a likley/decent Candidate

Bonus Point if they try and incorpate his silly looking flying harness thingy in his moveset

D

Deleted member 66057

How was her i2 version clunky?
She basically did nothing but d12, shield toss, shield bash, downward shield. Her trait was a arbitrary. She was good utility character against stuff like black Adam though.