What's new

Injustice 3: Top 4 Character Wishlist

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
This topic has been going around on twitter. There has been a lot of good suggestions, and it made me want to bring the topic here to TYM. What 4 characters would you most want in Injustice 3? It can be returning characters, or new characters, completely up to you!

Here’s mine:
1. Azrael
View attachment 16815

2. John Constantine
View attachment 16816

3. Steppenwolf
View attachment 16817

4. Martian Manhunter
View attachment 16818
Been thinking about this lately and how much I really want these characters, lmao

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
My choices:

Shade, The Changing Man. His super power is insanity. His arch enemy is The American Scream, all that's corrupt about The USA.

Judge Dredd

Enough said. Add Judge Anderson and Judge Death as extras.

Lois Lane. The catalyst behind everything and just as iconic as Superman.

The Riddler

A lethal evil genius.

Cornelius Stirk, a psychic serial killer who eats hearts.

Rewatching Power Rangers while I work because Neflix is shutting them down. As I watch the PR:Space crossover with the Ninja turtles anything is possible. Give me a Power Ranger or Astonama.
DC Characters tho just give me a competent Raven Please Also game for young justice Superboy just screaming and deleting health bars

NoCharge

Noob
I think they should go bigger with the next installment, keep the two sides conflicting, but beyond Earth. Into space or other galaxies.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Is Wildcats a D.C. property? I remember seeing the cartoon show when I was a kid and thinking it looked cool, although I was a kid so any cartoon looked cool at the time. Could be a fun way to get some faux X-Men into Injustice 3.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Want to bump this thread. Still hoping if the next game is Injustice 3, that these characters on my wishlist get in

Komatose

The Prettiest
Def need that Zatanna return. I like obscure characters so I doubt these will make the cut but...

2: Karu-Sil

3: Elasti-Girl

4: Huntress

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
  1. Deathstroke (he was literally everything I could ask for in a character in IGAU) or Ravager
  2. Maxima
  3. Scandal Savage
  4. Lady Shiva
Honorable Mentions:
  • Lady Vic
  • Kalibak
  • Black Alice
  • Richard Dragon
  • Onomatopoeia
  • Bronze Tiger
  • Prometheus
  • Bloodsport
  • Lady Firefly

colby4898

Special Forces Sonya Up-player
I'm not familiar with superheroes so all the ones I know I only know cos if the Injustice series pretty much... so the only character I think I'd like to see which havent been in previous games is Penguin.

KCJ506

Noob
Returning characters: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Aquaman, Green Lantern, Cyborg, Catwoman, Joker, Harley Quinn, Black Adam, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Supergirl, Black Manta and Starfire.

Returning IJ1 characters that weren't in IJ2: Lex Luthor, Deathstroke, Shazam, Hawkgirl and Martian Manhunter.

New characters: Vixen(as her own character), Mr Freeze(as his own character), Penguin, Captain Boomerang, King Shark, Mera, Circe, Star Sapphire, Static, Red Tornado, Huntress and Booster Gold.

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
I think Onomatopoeia would literally be perfect for Injustice but I know for a fact he would annoy the living shit out of everyone after awhile as he makes sound effects with his mouth for every action he does. He’s also a great Green Arrow & Batman villain in the comics as he only targets non-powered vigilante heroes. His history with Batman is fascinating too.

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
OH BOY, okay.

View attachment 17324
-Supergirl voiced and modeled after Melissa Benoist.

View attachment 17325
-Lena Luthor, leave the boys out of this one please it's always a damn sausage party. I love Lena in the show and would love to see a tech-based, Trap-based char. Of course, with Katie McGrath's likeness and voice cause she's perfect.

View attachment 17326
-Batwoman. She's a badass and would have a really rough and technical fighting style. Greg Rucka always made a point to make her a bit more vicious than Batman and I'd love to see what that looks like in a FG. Not voiced by Ruby (LMAO).
-A good Green Arrow OOP
View attachment 17328
-Superboy instead of Dick. We got enough Dick.
View attachment 17327
-Jessica Cruz GL. She's badass. End of story.
View attachment 17329
-Black Lightning as his own character
Supergirl as Melissa Benoist would be the biggest dream ever