What's new

Injustice 3: Top 4 Character Wishlist

Lord Snotty

Lord of the Bletherrealm.
Shade The Changing Man
Lois Lane (this universe version obviously)
The American Scream
The Riddler

Guests
Judge Dredd/Judge Death/Judge Anderson

kantboy-2

Ripper
Tattooed Man (Mark Richards)
Ra's al Ghul (w/saber sword stances/ hawk)
Mongul
Beast Boy

Rocksteady w/Bebop premier skin or vice versa.

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
I just want Orphan/Blackbat.

Anyone else is irrelevant. Maybe bring back RH but that’s more so a pipe dream.

exflyingbooty

This dream has a sad ending
beast boy, constantine, batwoman(because why not), throw in some doom patrol characters too

also to fuck shit up, amanda waller

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
Ever since watching Doom Patrol, I've come to realize one of the characters I want most is actually a stage.

I need Danny the Street. Everyone needs Danny the Street, though many don't know this yet.

haketh

Noob
For me it’s

Harper Row, been wanting her so bad ever since she was originally going to be the series

Static for the same reason & that it’s gonna be another bag for Ms. McDuffie

Sir Ystin the Shining Knight, the highlight of Demon Knights & a Non-Binary King

Emerald Empress, just a really cool villain with a neat power set & it’d be great to see the Legion in the IJ verse

Ra Al Ghul
Talia Al Ghul
A competent Raven
The TV Show should get some love so Wizard Witch just because of the top of my head I cant think of elements being a part of any of the Injustice games. Outside of Arrows
Well as in type. lightning in Adam ice in frost but all at once nope it would be cool.

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
Gotta have my guy Lex. Number 1 priority

Plastic Man is an obvious dunk

Tim Drake Robin would be cool. Maybe employ some of Nightwing's bo moves

Robotman would be great, maybe a large body character based on super armor?

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I'd also be up for Tim Drake Robin. I hope the next game's plot is full blown multiverse to open the door for any version of any character. Since premier skins are a think there should be a Tim Drake Batman skin, he was badass and scary as Batman.

My actual top characters would be some of the sure ones (Batman, Superman, WW, Harley Quinn, Catwoman). I would be disappointed if there was someone that has so far been in both games and then they left them out of the third one.

Out of the not-so-certain characters my top 4 would be: Hawkman, Lex Luthor, Supergirl, Nightwing

Also, would like to have a dialog variant between good/evil for Superman and WW.

Yoaks

A spaceman
There's a few characters I would like to see that haven't made in in yet but really I want them to bring back everyone from IGAU and Injustice 2. That alone would make for a truly sick roster. A lot of characters but if they are going with legacy, I think they can make it happen.
Ive been thinking the same. Imagine how hype this would be!

Yoaks

A spaceman
Top 4 characters who haven't been in.

1: Hawk & Dove
2: Animal Man (Beast Boy would be a good choice too since they could share particularly the same trait and hes far more popular among the masses. Even over the superior Buddy Baker. Crazy I know!)
3: Plastic Man
4: The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!!! (NRS did it with TMNT! So why not go with 6 characters in 1?! They're traits could just center around their respective Power Weapons and Super would just be them all combining the weapons into the Power Blaster! Man I'm geeking
just thinking about it!)

Top 4 characters that I would like to see return.

1: Lobo (DUH!)
2: Raven (aka the best Teen Titan)
3: Swamp Thing
4: Grodd

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
OH BOY, okay.

-Supergirl voiced and modeled after Melissa Benoist.

-Lena Luthor, leave the boys out of this one please it's always a damn sausage party. I love Lena in the show and would love to see a tech-based, Trap-based char. Of course, with Katie McGrath's likeness and voice cause she's perfect.

-Batwoman. She's a badass and would have a really rough and technical fighting style. Greg Rucka always made a point to make her a bit more vicious than Batman and I'd love to see what that looks like in a FG. Not voiced by Ruby (LMAO).
-A good Green Arrow OOP
-Superboy instead of Dick. We got enough Dick.
-Jessica Cruz GL. She's badass. End of story.
-Black Lightning as his own character

Last edited: