What's new

Injustice 3: Top 4 Character Wishlist

D

Deleted member 66057

I would just hope they can go one injustice game without shoe horning in an mk character. Raiden was in contention for being the worst character in the game.

Constantine (Keanu reeves skin a must)

Riddler (no joker)

Metalo

Martian man hunter (not broken this time)

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
I think it would be great to have guest characters that are lesser known comic book characters from non-DC (or Marvel for that matter) publishers to gain exposure.

Cyblade (Cyberforce) - Top Cow Productions

Barb Wire - Comics Greatest World

John Dusk (Absolution) - Avatar Press

Melaka Fray (Fray) - Dark Horse Comics

BONUS
Taarna (Taarna: The Last Taarakian) - Heavy Metal
(I'd rather have her for MK12)

If Injustice 2 was rated M or for MK12 I would have added Witchblade, The Darkness, Evangeline, Avengelyne, Turok, Conan: The Barbarian or Jim Balent (Best Catwoman comics) made characters like Tarot: Witch of the Black Rose, Raven Hex & Fabulous Latex Red.

Mandolore1123

Man of Science Who Wields the Living Lightning
1. Black Adam
- He's my main but if anyone else on this list makes it then I'll be fine not playing him I suppose
2. Zod
- I LOVED his move set in IGAU, and how they differentiated him and superman. I hope they bring him back with all his phantom zone glory
3. Nightwing
  • I liked the staff and escrima stances and how they changed his move set
  • I know he's supposed to be dead but since he's technically Deadman I wouldn't mind if they combined the powers of them both into 1 character (since Deadman's power set would be pretty hard to translate into a fighting game anyway)
4. Blue beetle
- Pretty complex air movement, cool abilities and trait, but would like to see more variations in melee attacks beyond maces, blades and shields (actually if they put in Green Lantern I'd like his constructs to be more creative, instead of just a "blast" or a "beam" or a "rolling rock")