What's new

Injustice 3: Top 4 Character Wishlist

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
This topic has been going around on twitter. There has been a lot of good suggestions, and it made me want to bring the topic here to TYM. What 4 characters would you most want in Injustice 3? It can be returning characters, or new characters, completely up to you!

Here’s mine:
1. Azrael

2. John Constantine

3. Steppenwolf

4. Martian Manhunter

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Last edited:

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Shit, I don’t want another Injustice but if it happens I know both Supes and Bats are in game so my other top4:
1 DARKSEID with Michael Ironside voicing him. Less of a zoner this time around, cause I gotta admit, he was annoying AF there.
2 Red Hood with Jensen Ackles.
3 Konstantine with Keanu Reeves or Neo
4 Poison Ivy also less of a keep away character

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
So the rules are they have to have NOT been in the LAST game?.... meh... this could have been a top 20 of cool ones not in any of the games yet...

Here are my 4 picks for NEW cast members.

Plastic Man

Granny Goodness

Big Barda

Manchester Black

1. Cheetah

That's it

By the way I saw a "leak" on reddit that could be plausible about Injustice 3 and MK11 (and a new Barman game + Hitman 3 but that's not the interesting part here) but I didn't post it in a thread since it has no source to back it up so here we go :

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/g95bn2
  • Hitman 3. Final game of the reboot trilogy. Deluxe / Upgrade edition gives access to all previous base and DLC locations from 1 & 2, giving a total of 29 locations. Three missions will have optional co-op. Holiday 2020.
  • Batman 2020. Roger Craig Smith and Troy Baker return. Soft reboot, no Arkham title, ignores previous plots. Gameplay and mechanics from Arkham Knight carry over. Robin, Nightwing and Batgirl all playable. Largest open world Gotham City yet. Vehicles are in but no vehicle battles. Some villains include Joker, Harley Quinn, Court of Owls, Ra's al Ghul, Penguin, Riddler, Dollmaker, Clock King and Black Mask. Late fall 2020.
  • Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath. New edition of the game for sale and upgrade for pre-exitsting owners available. 2 new packs of characters, 6 new arenas and 3 new story chapters releasing over 2 years. Some characters include Takeda, Reiko, Quan Chi, Fujin and Ash Williams / Bruce Campbell. Total roster once all DLC is released will be 40+. Release has been delayed due to contract disputes with Campbell and COVID. Summer 2020.
  • Injustice 3. Finale of the trilogy. Two story modes. First Netherrealm next-gen release. More customizing options with 5 slots. Some characters will include John Constantine, Huntress, Penguin, Etrigan, Killer Croc, Zatanna, Doctor Manhattan and Neo / Keanu Reeves. Tournament mode also coming similar to Mortal Kombat 11's Kombat League called Infinite Crisis. Villain of the game is Nekron. Release window eyed for 2022.
If Neo with Keanu Reeves is true... Instant main

Last edited:

Thingy

Retired account
Day 1 roster:
1. Beast Boy - Endless animation potential. It is damn near criminal that Beast Boy has not made his Injustice debut.

2. Shazam - My main in Injustice 1. Killing him off in 1 was a bad idea. Shazam should be a mainstay. Hopefully NRS decides to bring him back some how.

3. John Constantine - By far my favorite DC character. Had no idea who the character was before the Keanu movie. After watching it I starting digging into the comics. This is yet another character that I feel should have already debuted in Injustice.

DLC:

4. V from V for Vendetta - This is by far the biggest longshot, even though the character is iconic. A move set based on explosives and blades would be so sick. Not to mention the customizable potential. If they got Hugo Weaving to voice the character, I would lose my mind with hype.

DeftMonk

Noob
1. Cheetah

That's it

By the way I saw a "leak" on reddit that could be plausible about Injustice 3 and MK11 (and a new Barman game + Hitman 3 but that's not the interesting part here) but I didn't post it in a thread since it has no source to back it up so here we go :

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeaksAndRumours/comments/g95bn2

If Neo with Keanu Reeves is true... Instant main
obvious fake. But I did see a more plausable leak that had John Constantine/Keanu Reeves, Batman, Neo/Keanu Reeves, John Wick/Keanu Reeves, Superman and Bill from Bill and Ted's Excellent adventure/Keanu Reeves

appo

º°˜¨EU¨˜°º
3. John Constantine - By far my favorite DC character. Had no idea who the character was before the Keanu movie. After watching it I starting digging into the comics. This is yet another character that I feel should have already debuted in Injustice.
i just know the movie and based on that...why do people want him? he cant do anything special to help him in a fighting game.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
It's a shame that they put Enchantress instead of Circe in Injustice 2, only because that godawful Suicide Squad movie was around at the time.

First I think every hero needs at least one villain. And please, I'm talking about significant villains. I don't understand why did they put Killer Frost in Injustice 1 (but no Firestorm), then they put Firestorm in Injustice 2 (but no Killer Frost). And you cannot say it was "because she was an ice-based character and the game already had Captain Cold" when fucking SUB-ZERO was added later.

I liked the roster of Injustice 1 because I thought it represented a lot of the DC Universe, and that's awesome. Didn't feel the same with Injustice 2. It has a couple of good characters, but lots of Batman characters and less representation overall.

Having said that, here are four characters that I'd like to see:

1. Zatanna

2. Star Sapphire

3. Booster Gold

4. Grail

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
i just know the movie and based on that...why do people want him? he cant do anything special to help him in a fighting game.
I get where you're coming from. But just like NRS took the approach with Dr. Fate to make all his attacks magical and not do any physical punches/kicks at all, I think a similar philosophy can be taken with Constantine. Not necessarily the exact same thing, but just the idea of "okay, Constantine obviously can't physically fight against these super-powered beings, but he has a mastery of the mystic arts and he's a con-man and manipulator. What can we do with that?"

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
So the rules are they have to have NOT been in the LAST game?.... meh... this could have been a top 20 of cool ones not in any of the games yet...

Here are my 4 picks for NEW cast members.

Plastic Man

Granny Goodness

Big Barda

Manchester Black
No, that is not the rules. As I said in the OP, they can be returning characters. It’s just the 4 characters from the DCU that you would most like to see.

Martian Manhunter is my favorite DC character, but I realize Injustice 1 left a bad taste in peoples mouth regarding the character since he was extremely good. But that doesn’t mean they would have to make him the same way they did in Injustice 1.

The other 3 characters I’ve wanted in an Injustice game since the first one. I feel like all 3 of them would be amazing in Injustice 3 tbh.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
I get where you're coming from. But just like NRS took the approach with Dr. Fate to make all his attacks magical and not do any physical punches/kicks at all, I think a similar philosophy can be taken with Constantine. Not necessarily the exact same thing, but just the idea of "okay, Constantine obviously can't physically fight against these super-powered beings, but he has a mastery of the mystic arts and he's a con-man and manipulator. What can we do with that?"
Yeah, Constantine is a sorcerer, and comes from a long line of sorcerers. He’s rumored to be, or rather has the reputation of being the most powerful sorcerer in the world. NRS could absolutely get very creative with Constantine with that in mind.

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
Scarecrow cause he's the only Injustice character I've ever found to be fun to play. They MUST get Robert Englund to voice him again, naturally.

Nice to see some Etrigan love, he is my number 1.
Donna Troy or Artemis is number 2. I like Wonder Woman but I would like to see another amazon.
They did Raven dirty in Injustice and she deserves another chance, she's number 3.
Last but not least is Beast Boy. How did he not make it into Injustice 3? He and Michelangelo would have had some amazing interactions.