What's new

General discussion Tech/Strategy/Questions

[ban incoming]- Fairly Average Gamer
yeah you know, i only play xbox whenever im not at work or not at my Recruiting center doing Poolee training or when im at school. 80% of my time is consumed by video games bud. Just because im new dosnt give you the right to call me a [ban incoming]. If you wanna call people names, come meet me in person.

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
yeah you know, i only play xbox whenever im not at work or not at my Recruiting center doing Poolee training or when im at school. 80% of my time is consumed by video games bud. Just because im new dosnt give you the right to call me a [ban incoming]. If you wanna call people names, come meet me in person.
Lol Enenra you just got called out bro!

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
The NJP is the main confusing one, also the FP BP FK BK are confusing a bit.
NJP - Neutral jump punch. Where you jump straight into the air and hit one of the punch buttons.
FP - 1 - X
BP - 2 - Y
FK - 3 - A
BK - 4 - B
Not too many people use the FKs and what not anymore.

Enenra

Go to hell.
You might be retarded. I was joking before, but you seem to be quite the Mr. Serious.

Bro, it's the internet, calm down and roll with the punches. That's my first bit of advice. 95% of the things people say to you are strictly to get a laugh, not to upset you. If you get upset at that, I don't know how you will handle rage mail.
Lol Enenra you just got called out bro!
God forbid I make a joke on the internet.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
You might be retarded. I was joking before, but you seem to be quite the Mr. Serious.

Bro, it's the internet, calm down and roll with the punches. That's my first bit of advice. 95% of the things people say to you are strictly to get a laugh, not to upset you. If you get upset at that, I don't know how you will handle rage mail.

God forbid I make a joke on the internet.
Haha, I wanted to tell him this myself, but I didn't know if it'd make him more mad. Plus, it's none of my bees-wax.

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Haha, jump in, I was stunned. Been awhile since someone freaked out over my posts.
Yea, there's alot of cool people on TYM. It's one of the main reasons why I joined.
I personally found the acronym hilarious. :D
KrazieDave666 I hope you've cooled off, but Enenra is right. Alot of people will say alot of things they mean out of humor, and not to poke you in the chest.
Also, if your new to the site I suggest you head over to Noob's passage. Introduce yourself!

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
My only fix would be to change "average footsies" in the Cons section to "almost no footsies". Seriously, with crappy down pokes and no quick advancing or long range moves he really has nothing to threaten the opponent.

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
Do you guys think I should eventually pack all my info into a video? You know for the people you dont like to read lol
Never! We already live in videocracy. People have never liked two things: to make efforts and to be responsible. If a player wants to learn, then he should make the effort to read and practice, practice, practice and read again.

My only fix would be to change "average footsies" in the Cons section to "almost no footsies". Seriously, with crappy down pokes and no quick advancing or long range moves he really has nothing to threaten the opponent.
Respect your comment and input, but no character has "almost no footsies". Footsies is much more than just low pokes that give you +1000 on hit/block and quick normals. The slowest characters can still play great footsies.

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
Respect your comment and input, but no character has "almost no footsies". Footsies is much more than just low pokes that give you +1000 on hit/block and quick normals. The slowest characters can still play great footsies.
But without those all you have is bare bones footsies of moving in and out at sweep distance with no real tools to reinforce your position safely and quickly. I know you're updating this for your video, but the current footsie description matches what I said.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
D1 is +1 on hit, -13 on block. D3 is -7 on hit, neutral on block (WTF?!). D4 is his best footsie at 12 frames and it's neutral on hit and block. Scorpion very well may have the worst footsies in the game.

D
But without those all you have is bare bones footsies of moving in and out at sweep distance with no real tools to reinforce your position safely and quickly. I know you're updating this for your video, but the current footsie description matches what I said.
There is no definite description. Footsies are character specific.

D1 is +1 on hit, -13 on block. D3 is -7 on hit, neutral on block (WTF?!). D4 is his best footsie at 12 frames and it's neutral on hit and block. Scorpion very well may have the worst footsies in the game.
Bro you should really review juggernaut's footsies thread. It's possible to play footsies without ever using a low poke

Bildslash

Goro Lives 
D
There is no definite description. Footsies are character specific.
I'm talking about the description in this very thread, which is why I mentioned your coming video.

Everything there is basically move in and out to bait and punish, i.e. bare bones footsies. The problem is Scorpion doesn't have moves fast enough, advantegeous or safe on block to make this solid.