What's new

Guide Deathstroke Combo Thread

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
so i came up with this kinda goofy combo.

f3, jb2, ex low guns. 24%

pushes a little bit over 2 dashes away from you, which is a little more than that 3231 air shot follow up does. i think it can be something useful against characters that have a tough time against zoning. im going to see if i can apply it tonight at the break. not sure if its really all that great but just food for thought

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
I might have missed it, but what are the highest damage output combos DS can do in this patch without the help of any stage structures?
49% or even higher?
As far as I can remember, he has a 52% super combo that works on any character.

Ji3, 323, F2 xx Super

so i came up with this kinda goofy combo.

f3, jb2, ex low guns. 24%

pushes a little bit over 2 dashes away from you, which is a little more than that 3231 air shot follow up does. i think it can be something useful against characters that have a tough time against zoning. im going to see if i can apply it tonight at the break. not sure if its really all that great but just food for thought

That's a bit damage sacrificing. Most Flip enders + a back dash put you at near full screen anyhoo. 231 puts your opponent full screen.

Deathstroke Combos for Fortress of Solitude Left Corner Space Ship Interactable: Opponent in the Corner

Basically a stroker version of this ... http://testyourmight.com/threads/potential-broken-tech-with-fortress-of-solitude-interactable-used-with-batman.34483/

Cross Up J3 F1+2(spaceship smash) 323 F23 DB3MB 12 DF3 59%

B1U2 Dash Forward F1+2 (spaceship smash) 323 f23 DB3MB 12 DF3 49%

Cross Up F3 Forward F1+2 (spaceship smash) 323 f23 DB3MB 12 DF3 49%

And one more to add.

Non Cross up F3 Dash 323 (Shift to other side of opponent) d1 F1+2 (spaceship smash) 323 F23 DF3

I think if you try to add any more juggles into the combos the DB3MB to 12 juggle will drop out. Though if anyone can find some higher damage stuff that would be kewl.

Maybe TONY-T wants to look into it?

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Deathstroke Combos for Fortress of Solitude Left Corner Space Ship Interactable: Opponent in the Corner

Basically a stroker version of this ... http://testyourmight.com/threads/potential-broken-tech-with-fortress-of-solitude-interactable-used-with-batman.34483/

Cross Up J3 F1+2(spaceship smash) 323 F23 DB3MB 12 DF3 59%

B1U2 Dash Forward F1+2 (spaceship smash) 323 f23 DB3MB 12 DF3 49%

Cross Up F3 Forward F1+2 (spaceship smash) 323 f23 DB3MB 12 DF3 49%

I think if you try to add any more juggles into the combos the DB3MB to 12 juggle will drop out. Though if anyone can find some higher damage stuff that would be kewl.

Maybe TONY-T wants to look into it?

Hah, that's sick. Does this only work with the Solitude ship? Do cars, generators, and grills not work?

Just the solitude ship. I tried the other smash ineractables like the tree and stretcher in arkham but they dont give the same bounce.

I added one more combo from noncrossup forward 3 but I dont remember the damage probably similar to the crossup forward 3

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Just the solitude ship. I tried the other smash ineractables like the tree and stretcher in arkham but they dont give the same bounce.

I added one more combo from noncrossup forward 3 but I dont remember the damage probably similar to the crossup forward 3
Im uploading my ones now. Your 59% seems to be the highest on small character, nice find! I found a variation which does the same damage. I also found a 61% version on bigs (1 bar) and a 64% using 2 bars..

I included a couple of versions that start from a regular jump in rather then a cross-up jump in.

I managed to increase his trait combo from 75% to 79% and also reduce it to 3 bars rather then 4.

Uploading now..

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
It's been always better to end with Sword Flip. MANY options from it. Unless you want to initiaite the Ninja Vortex, which sacrifices a lot of damage but is a must use against characters DS ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT ZONE. Like Nightwing.
whats the ninja vortex?

Crathen

Death is my business
You can also combo into the spaceship from b22 SS MB ( 323 d1 f1+2 323 f23 SF ) for 52% , easier combo is b22 SS MB dash forward d1 f1+2 323 f23 SF for 47%.

Axel_Redd

You can also combo into the spaceship from b22 SS MB ( 323 d1 f1+2 323 f23 SF ) for 52% , easier combo is b22 SS MB dash forward d1 f1+2 323 f23 SF for 47%.
wait whats f1+2? and which lvl are utalking about.

Mikman360

Not the Milkman.
Nice vid yet again TONY-T

Oh, but one thing I'd like to mention about the trait combo. It's escapable if they eat the F23 because they'll get knocked down. If you do 12 however, hit or block the combo will still work.

Axel_Redd

Oh, but one thing I'd like to mention about the trait combo. It's escapable if they eat the F23 because they'll get knocked down. If you do 12 however, hit or block the combo will still work.
whats the trait combo?

TONY-T

Mad scientist

my bad, its meant to be another 12 instead of the f23. i keep forgetting to change it lol. but yea the 12 works.