What's new

[CONFIRMED] Lobo is the first character DLC

in regards to blackest night just stick with the 7 books that way you dont have to buy 75 tie ins
Hehe yeah i hear theres loads :/ I'll be sure to have a look around to see which ones are most important to read for GL's story thats what im interested in comic wise. Dont really follow justice league or anything else right now. Maybe later down the line.

tazzmission

Banned
Hehe yeah i hear theres loads :/ I'll be sure to have a look around to see which ones are most important to read for GL's story thats what im interested in comic wise. Dont really follow justice league or anything else right now. Maybe later down the line.
yea i had to drop my comics do to a class i was doing and now school coming in august

luckly i managed to put some cash to the side so i can read guardians of the galaxy before the movie comes out and if i could get it done im thinking of doing a star-lord fan film of his original orgin of how he went to nasa and all that

yea i had to drop my comics do to a class i was doing and now school coming in august

luckly i managed to put some cash to the side so i can read guardians of the galaxy before the movie comes out and if i could get it done im thinking of doing a star-lord fan film of his original orgin of how he went to nasa and all that
Sounds good :D me and a friend actually have plans to hitup a comic store next week when all our works handed in. Probally grab a few more GL comics then to catch up with the new 52 (thou thats a fair few i imagine).

Still back on track with Lobo. I'm lucky that I allready got the two characters I was interested in playing (GL/Sinestro) so I'm not overally fussed with who they add. But as long as it pleases someone and they get a character they want thats all the matters I guess! so happy news to lobo fans lets hope its legit and he plays well.

Lobo looks more like a pirate than a bounty hunter in this render, his gutting hook is probably used for fishing. I think this qualifies as worst character design yet.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
it would be funny if it were MMH they were gonna reveal and this is just a pic of how Lobo is going to be like in the future.
Or the ultimate trolling conspiracy - NRS put this pic out there on purpose so people think that Lobo is gonna be the first DLC so they can say surprise - it's MMH :D

EGGXI

Scary Bat
it would be funny if it were MMH they were gonna reveal and this is just a pic of how Lobo is going to be like in the future.
Or the ultimate trolling conspiracy - NRS put this pic out there on purpose so people think that Lobo is gonna be the first DLC so they can say surprise - it's MMH :D
De Nile is more than just a river in Egypt...

EGGXI

Scary Bat
It's not a joke. Hawkgirl, Harley Quinn, Catwoman and Killer Frost are the only female characters. The rest of the cast is manly. =P
Hmm I thought so, either that or you were going for the classic "Who's Hawkgirl?" joke.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
This Is really worrying. Before Lobo was announced someone off Neogaf found a list. Of4 vice actors who are not in. The games original cast, and I even think their in order

And the 4 are
Lobo
Posien Ivy
Batgirl
And Scorpion

This would be terrible DLC if true, but the man who found themsaid Lobo be the first before the screenshot leaked. I haven't seen the credits since I don't have the game, but many people backed him up, it's really worrying and really really plauseable

Shizarm

Noob
This Is really worrying. Before Lobo was announced someone off Neogaf found a list. Of4 vice actors who are not in. The games original cast, and I even think their in order

And the 4 are
Lobo
Posien Ivy
Batgirl
And Scorpion

This would be terrible DLC if true, but the man who found themsaid Lobo be the first before the screenshot leaked. I haven't seen the credits since I don't have the game, but many people backed him up, it's really worrying and really really plauseable
I really hope this is not true. If so id probably wait and just get lobo.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member

And the 4 are
Lobo
Posien Ivy
Batgirl
And Scorpion

If this is true i am giving up on nrs