What's new

[CONFIRMED] Lobo is the first character DLC

Marvelnerd

Cyber Smoke #1
Even though the live-stream today was delayed by the tragic events in Boston, today. The first DLC character got out. That's right, ladies and gentlemen. The first character is Lobo. The Czarian inter-galactic bounty hunter. It hasn't been officially confirmed, but it looks mighty legit to me.

Below is the supposed "official" image of the 1st of four DLC characters, Lobo.

edited by STORMS*

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Well, I'm happy as hell with this! THE MAIN MAN IS IN THE GAME!

Also all those horribly insensitive people whinging about the DLC announcement being cancelled can now stop.
I don't believe anyone cares about Batman vs. Superman, so they got what they wanted.

EDIT: Wait... where the hell was this found?

Marvelnerd

Cyber Smoke #1
I wouldn't jump the gun so fast and start calling that "official". It looks almost identical to a Kano portrait from MK9 with some additions.
Like I did say, it might not be official. But NRS was pretty quick to delete it on their Facebook post about the postponement of the Battle-Arena, which is a bit suspicious.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Boon seemed to like the idea of Lobo... I'm more worried about the hook in that picture... typically Lobo has it on a chain, wrapped around his wrist. Hey children, can you say:
"GET OVER HERE!"

SevenSeas

I'm a big guy, for you.
This isn't sourced. It just... showed up.

It could be fake, but at this point, I doubt it.

Hope hes a grappler that cusses when he throws you around.

Boon seemed to like the idea of Lobo... I'm more worried about the hook in that picture... typically Lobo has it on a chain, wrapped around his wrist. Hey children, can you say:
"GET OVER HERE!"
it looks weird, and he has the chain in his wrist, also, anyone can upload the picture of kano that looks like this?

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I literally love Lobo, mainly because he's one of those space characters who, like many other space characters, basically gets to swear without being censored.

I mean yeah, he says stuff like "Fraggin' Bastitch". You can't tell me that even a child with the most basic knowledge of curse words doesn't understand what he's saying.