What's new

[CONFIRMED] Lobo is the first character DLC

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Now hopefully they did voice actors off other people in the game, and in fairness it was toss up between Lobo and MMH as first DLC, fr some reason I can't imagine them doing 2 female DLC in the same pack, but here's another worrying part and I'm not 100% sure so don't quote me on this,,, but it was either in Chris G or Arts stream, which where both on the same beta team, one of them said they played the DLC CHars already,,and then in that recent Chris G interview Chris G said he love to have "Batgirl as DLC" and he said like he meant it,
Don't personally know the dude but I find it strange that Batgirl is his number 1 DLC
And second if its true about play testers already playing them he knows the DLC,

Lets hope I'm over thinking here

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
Now hopefully they did voice actors off other people in the game, and in fairness it was toss up between Lobo and MMH as first DLC, fr some reason I can't imagine them doing 2 female DLC in the same pack, but here's another worrying part and I'm not 100% sure so don't quote me on this,,, but it was either in Chris G or Arts stream, which where both on the same beta team, one of them said they played the DLC CHars already,,and then in that recent Chris G interview Chris G said he love to have "Batgirl as DLC" and he said like he meant it,
Don't personally know the dude but I find it strange that Batgirl is his number 1 DLC
And second if its true about play testers already playing them he knows the DLC,

I WILL RAGE!!!!! WHO WANTS ANOTHER BAT CHARACTER and not even a different one but a copy of Batman with a vagina and tits?
If that is their DLC i am buying Lobo only - they always say how if a character is really wanted than the character has a big chance being DLC - Noone wants Batgirl (except for their tester maybe but i dont think they should put someone just because Chris G wants it really no offense if Chris G is reading this lol) - and almost noone wants scorpion - almost noone wants a guest character at all, i mean i remember them saying that there won't be any MK characters though? i am confused and raging and now i am panicking and it's not good coz i don't make sense anymore

zydrate101

XBL: zydrate101

I would love two more females but scorpion as a dlc thats a bad move. I don't see it happening.

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
I would love two more females but scorpion as a dlc thats a bad move. I don't see it happening.
Yea I let Ivy slip since she would have a unique move set even tough I'd prefer Swamp thing, and if. Was forced to pick a second female it be Zatanna for the same reason, a unique move set

Lets hope this is not true

zydrate101

Yea I let Ivy slip since she would have a unique move set even tough I'd prefer Swamp thing, and if. Was forced to pick a second female it be Zatanna for the same reason, a unique move set

Lets hope this is not true
I would only be mad about scorpion obviously martian manhunter deserves that spot. I really want zatanna but i don't see that happening maybe i should sell my soul.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
yeah females are cool even if it's poison ivy who is also a bat character but at least she has unique powers - Batgirl is gonna be a copy of Batman, Nightwing, Harley, Catwoman.
And the most demanded character is my fave Martian so if they don't put him in -i don't know how they can ever say we put what fans want as DLC

zydrate101

yeah females are cool even if it's poison ivy who is also a bat character but at least she has unique powers - Batgirl is gonna be a copy of Batman, Nightwing, Harley, Catwoman.
And the most demanded character is my fave Martian so if they don't put him in -i don't know how they can ever say we put what fans want as DLC
I think i remember them saying if they knew the mk9 dlc was going to sell that well they would of made more . It's possible they could do more then 4 dlc obviously we shouldn't get our hopes up though. I don't see how they can't have manhunter it would be a big mistake.

This Is really worrying. Before Lobo was announced someone off Neogaf found a list. Of4 vice actors who are not in. The games original cast, and I even think their in order

And the 4 are
Lobo
Posien Ivy
Batgirl
And Scorpion

This would be terrible DLC if true, but the man who found themsaid Lobo be the first before the screenshot leaked. I haven't seen the credits since I don't have the game, but many people backed him up, it's really worrying and really really plauseable
A lot of people will strait rage if this is true.

I don't think it is true though; I still think that silhouette is MMH.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
I think i remember them saying if they knew the mk9 dlc was going to sell that well they would of made more . It's possible they could do more then 4 dlc obviously we shouldn't get our hopes up though. I don't see how they can't have manhunter it would be a big mistake.
Well i rahed there but i still dont believe that it is the correct DLC list there is no way apart from Lobo and maybe just a little bit poison ivy none of the other 2 are requested at all especially if they are to take 2 slots where MMH and Canary or Zatanna could be

zydrate101

Well i rahed there but i still dont believe that it is the correct DLC list there is no way apart from Lobo and maybe just a little bit poison ivy none of the other 2 are requested at all especially if they are to take 2 slots where MMH and Canary or Zatanna could be
agreed black canary and zatanna have been the most wanted females iv seen with maybe a little starfire i have seen. It will probably be powergirl though just going by ed boons winner.

Hehe yeah i hear theres loads :/ I'll be sure to have a look around to see which ones are most important to read for GL's story thats what im interested in comic wise. Dont really follow justice league or anything else right now. Maybe later down the line.
You should also get the main Green Lantern series that ran concurrent to the actual event. Very important stuff, and very good. Makes you have an appreciation for Sinestro too. As well as others.