What's new

[CONFIRMED] Lobo is the first character DLC

jordan ezman

Hail Jordan
People think Batgirl is in because her voice actress is in, but her voice actress is playing Oracle (announcer), not Batgirl. People think Scorpion is in, but his voice actor is voicing Deathstroke. Not sure about Poison Ivy though. It's like saying that Raiden is in because his voice actor is also playing the Joker...

Lobo - Great Choice :) hes popular and awesome
Batgirl - F&#K NO!!!! DO MANY PEOPLE EVEN WANT HER?
Poison Ivy - Im tied on this one. I think they would only have 1 female in a pack so im gonna have to say no thanks
Scorpion - WTF????? This isnt MK they said, its only DC they said. No. If your gonna put in Scorpion why not put in tag team, longer story mode and a block button while your at it.

Swap for:
Lobo - Hes Fine he can stay :)
Black Canary > Batgirl
Black Manta > Poison Ivy
Martian Manhunter > Scorpion

Lobo - Great Choice :) hes popular and awesome
Batgirl - F&#K NO!!!! DO MANY PEOPLE EVEN WANT HER?
Poison Ivy - Im tied on this one. I think they would only have 1 female in a pack so im gonna have to say no thanks
Scorpion - WTF????? This isnt MK they said, its only DC they said. No. If your gonna put in Scorpion why not put in tag team, longer story mode and a block button while your at it.

Swap for:
Lobo - Hes Fine he can stay :)
Black Canary > Batgirl
Black Manta > Poison Ivy
Martian Manhunter > Scorpion
i completely agree with you.

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
well....we still don't know if lobo is in the game, since we got deny by tom that he wasn't the dlc character announce.

LOL at the people saying they'd give up on NRS if the DLC aren't something they want. Sure you might give up on them for a while but you all know most of you will come back when they announce their next fighting game.

Mulder

King of Heroes
I highly doubt this. Not to mention that silhoute and MMH winning all the polls for DLC character. The only reason MMH would NOT be in is if he's in the game already as a super-hidden character.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
lol this is for real, they have to have Lobo in the game there is a freaking movie coming out. Not putting him in with a movie tie-in would be a huge business fail.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I highly doubt this. Not to mention that silhoute and MMH winning all the polls for DLC character. The only reason MMH would NOT be in is if he's in the game already as a super-hidden character.
What if NRS is trolling the MMH fans by putting in that silhouette? Ed Boon's past trolls already forgotten?

Mulder

King of Heroes
What if NRS is trolling the MMH fans by putting in that silhouette? Ed Boon's past trolls already forgotten?
It's not like MMH has 4 fans. He's one of the main JL members and he has a ton of fans. Excluding him would be a HUGE black mark against Injustice.

RiBBz22

haha that would be such a tight troll. Even though I really want him in the game, I could respect that.

KCJ506

Noob
I'll be very disappointed if the rest of the DLC is what people are speculating now. If NRS wants their DLC to sell, they'd put in characters people have been going crazy over. I don't mind Poison Ivy and there seems to be quite some demand for her. But aside from maybe 4 or 5 people nobody wants Batgirl. And while Scorpion is a popular character in MK, I don't see his inclusion in Injustice going over to well with a lot of people. Especially considering the hundreds of DC characters that could be put in instead.

I was told by a very close friend of mine who is a game stop employee who said the DLC characters are 1.Lobo
2.Scorpion
3.General Zod(coinciding with Man of steel)
4.Martian Man Hunter.
I hope this isn't true though.

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

RiBBz22

I was told by a very close friend of mine who is a game stop employee who said the DLC characters are 1.Lobo
2.Scorpion
4.Martian Man Hunter.

How the hell would a GameStop employee know what DLC characters NRS is releasing lol. Are you trolling right now? Do you seriously think that if this was common knowledge for GameStop employees that this information would not have leaked out yet?

Irockz

I am Michael J. Caboose and I HATE BABIES!
2.Scorpion
4.Martian Man Hunter.

Switch out Scorpion for Ivy (or better but more unlikely, Gardner,) and this is perfect.

Yea, I know this though sometimes they have been right about things. Though that has happened about 1 or 2 times.

KCJ506

Noob
Another thing, the characters in Injustice don't perform fatalities or anything of the sort. Imagine all the people complaining about not being able to do fatalities with Scorpion.

Another thing, the characters in Injustice don't perform fatalities or anything of the sort. Imagine all the people complaining about not being able to do fatalities with Scorpion.
good point, but TOASTY! could easily be a super move without, you know, burning to the bones.

RAWFShowtime

#INeedInjustice
I'm gonna throw my guesses out there at this point looking at NRS history...

- Lobo
- Martian Manhunter
- Power Girl
- Black Canary

I would like it to be Poison Ivy, but I am realistic...I know it's not going to happen.