What's new

[CONFIRMED] Lobo is the first character DLC

Good. I was expecting him as a certainty. Just not first. I guess the whole "MMH will be the Rain of this game" thing may prove to be true. Disappointed I have to wait for him then. Still exciting though.

P.S. Am I the only one that thinks his hands look freakishly small in comparison to the rest of him, particularly the arms, in that render?

EGGXI

Scary Bat
He'll look great trust me. The Ares/Killer Frost cards didn't look good either. Nor did the iOS display cards for Batman Beyond, Knightfall Bane etc.

But in game they look amazing, least I think so.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Uh, yeah they did.
Hmm KF looks better than I remember. Ares is okay I guess. Maybe it's because they haven't actually done a proper character model for Lobo yet?

Also that Batman Beyond pic isn't what I'm referring to, that's a shot of how it look in game, which is awesome, however we got to see a preview of all the costumes on the iOS app and they looked like arse. EDIT: Found it, that Bane and Batman are uuuuugh. All of them look better in game.

Big Frog

Noob
it is a tattoo that i got a while back, which you certainly wouldn't have the balls to endure.
First off, I'm covered in tattoos and they're not that bad.

Secondly, I think he was talking about Lobo's render, not your tattoo. Slow your role, playa.