What's new

[CONFIRMED] Lobo is the first character DLC

trufenix

bye felicia
ugh, four more times we have to do this. at least after today i'll have the game to distract me from how awful its followers are.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
well....we still don't know if lobo is in the game, since we got deny by tom that he wasn't the dlc character announce.
wait so does this mean that Lobo is a fake? coz it looks really real to me :D

What if NRS is trolling the MMH fans by putting in that silhouette? Ed Boon's past trolls already forgotten?
And one does not simply troll with THE MOST demanded DLC character. it is not possible - I mean that would cause an incredible outrage which would probably start by me ;)

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
wait so does this mean that Lobo is a fake? coz it looks really real to me :D
Silouette of an existing character model from the background of a stage is 1000x easier to fake than that Lobo render which takes a lot of time/resources/money to create.

Keep your hopes up though :D

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
ugh, four more times we have to do this. at least after today i'll have the game to distract me from how awful its followers are.
I got an email from Micromania which is kind of where it takes us people in france when u wanna preorder Injustice from Gamestop - it said that the game was just sent !! I guess i'll recieve it tomorrow or the day after!! YAY but i am jealous of people who play already

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
t
Silouette of an existing character model from the background of a stage is 1000x easier to fake than that Lobo render which takes a lot of time/resources/money to create.

Keep your hopes up though :D
that silhouette came way before we first saw him in the background though ;)
and I love Lobo i wouldn't mind - i just wanted MMH to be the first one revealed so i can sit back and chillax :coffee:

Neclord

Noob
I want more female characters in the game, but at the same time I don't want, because NRS ... well, they don't know how to make them look good (only half of NRS females in a game look decent). They should look at Street Fighter for example how it's done.

I want more female characters in the game, but at the same time I don't want, because NRS ... well, they don't know how to make them look good (only half of NRS females in a game look decent). They should look at Street Fighter for example how it's done.
So...each woman should have giant boobs, big hips, and thunder-thighs?

SaJa

FH_FenriR
The only one I would like to see is Rorschach. I don't give a fuck about the background story.
Rorschach isn't locked with injustice but injustice is locked with Rorschach. >(

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Yeah, the Lobo movie isn't happening anytime soon; it's in development hell.
Doesn't matter I am sure they got the hint from DC/WB that Lobo made sense as a character. I am fine with it anyways since he is a pretty cool character.

Man, Lobo isn't even a serious character. There's Nothing original about him - see no reason why everyone likes him, for me it is a waste of a character slot. Still hope it isn't real))