What's new

[CONFIRMED] Lobo is the first character DLC

Marvelnerd

Cyber Smoke #1
Man, Lobo isn't even a serious character. There's Nothing original about him - see no reason why everyone likes him, for me it is a waste of a character slot. Still hope it isn't real))
Well. He did kill his entire race for a science experiment, openly curses but his curse-words are so hard to understand that he can openly say them, and he's a galactic bounty hunter. That sounds pretty unique to me.

EDIT: Plus he uses a hook attached to a chain as a weapon.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Man, Lobo isn't even a serious character. There's Nothing original about him - see no reason why everyone likes him, for me it is a waste of a character slot. Still hope it isn't real))
ive never known much about Lobo or cared for him either but whether or not that picture is real (it probably is) Lobo will be DLC he's been pretty much confirmed for a while

Ok,
Well. He did kill his entire race for a science experiment, openly curses but his curse-words are so hard to understand that he can openly say them, and he's a galactic bounty hunter. That sounds pretty unique to me.

EDIT: Plus he uses a hook attached to a chain as a weapon.
I know his back story and the way he is portrayed in the comics, nothing interesting to me - he is a living caricature of the 90's comics, caricatures are the epitome of not being unique:)

Neclord

Noob
So...each woman should have giant boobs, big hips, and thunder-thighs?

Ohhhh yeeaaaaaa. Every female should be like Ivy from Soul Calibur. /Kreygasm

Nah it's ok, not every character should look the same. But I am just wondering, cause it seems like every NRS female always has the same breast size.

I like how it's done in SSF4 for example. A female character for every fetish :)D):

Chun-Li = Thigh/Leg fetish
Cammy = Ass fetish
Rose = Boob fetish
Makoto = Tomboy fetish
Juri = Foot fetish
Sakura = Schoolgirl fetish
C.Viper = Glasses fetish (?)
Ibuki = Ninjagirl fetish (?)

But it seems like IGAU just have one universal female body.

Rose has significantly big boobs? I never noticed that

I'm so glad that Lobo got confirmed. Here's hoping for MMH & Zatanna or Canary now (Theres no way both girls will get in, they have to save some fan favorites for the sequel).

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Update: this is confirmed, for those who are still in denial etc. it comes straight from the Boon's mouth.