What's new

[CONFIRMED] Lobo is the first character DLC

Darkseid.

Captain Cold for DLC!!!!
You guys are going to be disappointed.
i was mad when they postponed it to something totally unrelated to injustice -.- and god why lobo... i know alot of people want him but jeez Black Manta, Captain cold and Martian Manhunter Deserve the last 3 ._.

Sadly, I doubt Lobo will be voiced by Garrett. They'll probably get the Young justice guy like they did with Deathstroke. Which I'm fine with YJ guy had a cool voice

i was mad when they postponed it to something totally unrelated to injustice -.- and god why lobo... i know alot of people want him but jeez Black Manta, Captain cold and Martian Manhunter Deserve the last 3 ._.
You seemed to have misspelled MMH, Dr. Fate and Blue Beetle.

Even though the live-stream today was delayed by the tragic events in Boston, today. The first DLC character got out. That's right, ladies and gentlemen. The first character is Lobo. The Czarian inter-galactic bounty hunter. It hasn't been officially confirmed, but it looks mighty legit to me.
The Undertaker with dreadlocks LOL

1. Lobo
2. MMH
3. Power Girl (-) (-)
4. Firestorm or Black Manta

Is that the Watch Tower or a NEW Arena?

I'm sorta shocked that J'onn wasn't first, since he had the only unique silhouette. I'm not complaining though, I wanted Lobo a bit more than MMH.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
I'm sorta shocked that J'onn wasn't first, since he had the only unique silhouette. I'm not complaining though, I wanted Lobo a bit more than MMH.
see that's the weird part for me too? why reveal a clear silhouette (that looks like MMH) with 3 generic ones and than reveal a completely different first DLC
EDIT: I KNOW Boon loves trolling - just sayen ;)