What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed in Xbox Live Downloadable Content Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chengler

Milky Holmes
Again, do you think the average casual gamer even knows who the hell Ed Boon is? You are still talking about the hardcore community who bleed Fighting games, not the majority. Again, it's extra, don't want Batgirl, don't buy her, it's actually very simple. You are not entitled to extra chars, key word being extra in this scenario.

Saying "no one" is saying everybody and obviously that's incredibly ignorant considering the money she pulls in for DC. I guess the massive amount of people who wanted to see her in the last 3 batman films SURELY don't want to see her in a FG, according to Chengler logic
Oh don't give me semantics please.

OBVIOUSLY when I say no one I mean there are a few nuts who will like her. But don't take things recently.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
as seen in other thread
THIS IS THE WORST IM VERY SALTY NRS HAS SHITTED ON THEIR FANS I WILL NEVER BUY A GAME FROM THEM AGAIN etc
yes im very mad still

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
people want diversity, characters from franchises that are not milked as much as batman but are really requested like black canary, martian manhunter, black manta, starfire, stuff like that, not a batman counterpart.
Who are these people that want this diversity? The very small tournament community? I think what many of you fail to understand is that you really did get the greatest cast NRS could assemble to make all of you, the tournament/hardcore community, happy. They had testers for balance. They didn't have to, but somehow you all expect it. They went above and beyond even MY expectations, cause I was convinced this game would be crap and a way to make money, and I'm very happy how wrong I was. A majority of people, fans who are not at tournaments and want to play online and w/their friends, one of the most recognizable is Batgirl. A lot of you act like you are entitled but yet fail to see that this game needs to profit as well and Batgirl will sell quite a bit

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Well, this is super unfortunate.

I'd buy 'er either way because you gotta know the enemy but it (and the other rumored DLC) are poor choices nonetheless. As a comic book fan I'd rather not support this with my $$$, but as a fighter I'm obligated to. A sad conflict of interest.

The Mighty Yoch

Shocking Your System
I'm excited for this. I was/ am hoping for Supergirl still, but this is pretty cool. It's also nice to see they are using Barbara Gordon Batgirl though an alt of Cassandra Cain would be pretty sweet. Her and Lobo make me glad I bought the Season Pass.

Who are these people that want this diversity? The very small tournament community? I think what many of you fail to understand is that you really did get the greatest cast NRS could assemble to make all of you, the tournament/hardcore community, happy. They had testers for balance. They didn't have to, but somehow you all expect it. They went above and beyond even MY expectations, cause I was convinced this game would be crap and a way to make money, and I'm very happy how wrong I was. A majority of people, fans who are not at tournaments and want to play online and w/their friends, one of the most recognizable is Batgirl. A lot of you act like you are entitled but yet fail to see that this game needs to profit as well and Batgirl will sell quite a bit
i'm not a tournament player, i'm a casual (well, comic fan) and i want fucking diversity.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I am now PISSED that I bought the season pass. I thought I was going to get 4 extra DC characters. Instead, I'm getting a damn MK character, and a character in Batgirl that no one freaking asked for and is a complete wasted character spot.
Is it confirmed somewhere you are getting a MK char? Cause I have yet to see any truth to this at all.

NFI

Kitty Got Wet
"Sigh". Disappointed in this characer choice. Not hating on the character. I know she has fans, that cool. But she's not going to introduce anything new to the game in my opinion. MMH could have a cool trait where he could read your mind or something. I don't what Batgirl would do. Call her daddy to arrest you? (I can see that as a winning pose. :D) At least some people are satisfied though. Yet, I feel like a important JL member, MMH, was cheated out and replaced by a Batman with girl body parts. :(

also please, that bane is terrible, don't try to make it look hot.

Wouldn't surprise me if NRS and DC split the dlc choices. I could see NRS pulling for Scorpion and Lobo while DC chose Batgirl who's book is doing very well and Zod since Man of Steel is releasing soon. Who knows though. Derp

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
i'm not a tournament player, i'm a casual (well, comic fan) and i want fucking diversity.
You do have diversity. Look at the roster and there are still 3 more chars (maybe more who knows) that are coming. Look at the overall roster, how you don't call that diverse is beyond my understanding

You do have diversity. Look at the roster and there are still 3 more chars (maybe more who knows) that are coming. Look at the overall roster, how you don't call that diverse is beyond my understanding
hell ed boon said we wouldn't be getting clones, this is a clone regardless of how they play, zoom is a clone and i created a moveset for him unlike flash's

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
hell ed boon said we wouldn't be getting clones, this is a clone regardless of how they play, zoom is a clone and i created a moveset for him unlike flash's
Oh, so you know her moveset also? That's cool can you share it? Cause not only is she not 100% confirmed yet, but now you are just assuming she's a clone? Did NRS make any "clones" in MK9? No, they didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.