What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed in Xbox Live Downloadable Content Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chengler

Milky Holmes
It would definitely appear that Batgirl, being the second now confirmed Injustice DLC character has been revealed. This image was taken from the Xbox Live downloadable content area for the game. Featuring a glimpse of what she will look like and confirmation of her pressence as the second DLC character.

Now remains the big question... are the other two rumored characters also on the way?

Edited by STORMS*

JS0NNY

Noob
So I come on injustice and see batgirl is there to be downloaded and goes to 99% then restarts same as lobo last week, does this mean she is one of the four DLC characters

Chengler

Milky Holmes
Or maybe...just maybe...it's just a place holder name, and Boon is just doing it to see the tears all over the internet. Yes, makes perfect sense.
Let us hope so.

Its currently 'free' on XBL and is 165mb.

I'm trying to download it. Its obviously not gonna do anything but still.

So I come on injustice and see batgirl is there to be downloaded and goes to 99% then restarts same as lobo last week, does this mean she is one of the four DLC characters
Can you take a picture of your screen with her downloading? Lol
That's preeeeeeeeeetty much a confirmation lol

Chengler

Milky Holmes
The file you download doesn't work.

You reach 100%, it goes to 0%, then 98% then 99% then 100% and it repeats this till it says "Can't download Batgirl"

Good stuff. I'm going to go ahead and merge this thread with the other annoucement thread that's been made for the time being. Thanks for posting this up so quickly :)

Derckey

Noob
Why would the DLC be up so early? I would imagine that the 2nd DLC character isn't done yet, but with that file size it seems like it is.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
This will be a crappy future for DLC.

NRS want DLC to sell well to have more DLC. This DLC line up is crap, and it won't sell well, so we won't have any more after this. God damn it.
Oh Batgirl will sell well, everyone hear and on /co/ will bitch, but the casual mainstream will buy it because Batgirl is one of the most popular DC females(only because Bat is in her name, but still).

We still won't get anymore DLC past these 4 though, too many people will have dropped the game by then for it to be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.