What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed in Xbox Live Downloadable Content Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
AAAAAand i've gone ahead and moved this new superthread to the DLC Discussion/Requests subforum.

Please consider this the official Batgirl DLC discussion thread for the time being. Thanks!

Chengler

Milky Holmes
Why would the DLC be up so early? I would imagine that the 2nd DLC character isn't done yet, but with that file size it seems like it is.
File doesn't work. Its most likely a cockup. They did this with Lobo a week ago, file wouldn't work if you downloaded it.

Saitsu

Noob
I remember specifically they had a poll. It asked Bat Girl, Super Girl or Power Girl.

Bat Girl came last. Power girl won by a LANDSLIDE.

Is it opposite day?
Because they would scrap all their DLC plans because a poll went worse than expected and start from scratch with Power Girl?

RYX

BIG PUSHER
God, you guys are awfully bitchy.

Can't wait to check her out, wonder how they'll make her different from Batman.

My condolences to everyone (including me) who bought the season pass expecting to get MMHunter and other awesome characters. This has to be the worst fuck-up in DLC history. Gj NRS
What the hell are you on about? 2 of FOUR DLC characters have been 'confirmed' and you're pissing your pants that MMH hasn't been confirmed yet?

Chengler

Milky Holmes
Oh Batgirl will sell well, everyone hear and on /co/ will bitch, but the casual mainstream will buy it because Batgirl is one of the most popular DC females(only because Bat is in her name, but still).

We still won't get anymore DLC past these 4 though, too many people will have dropped the game by then for it to be worth it.
I think even casuals have a limit to how much quano they can swallow. 25% of the cast is batmen. 25% of the DLC is batmen.

Dammit boon.

Chengler

Milky Holmes
God, you guys are awfully bitchy.

Can't wait to check her out, wonder how they'll make her different from Batman.

What the hell are you on about? 2 of FOUR DLC characters have been 'confirmed' and you're pissing your pants that MMH hasn't been confirmed yet?
This pretty much confirms the leak that the other two are Zod and Scorpion.

Zod and Scorpion are not MMH iirc.

Chengler

Milky Holmes
Yeah, I'm in denial over Scorpion, the guy who I've been hype as fuck for the possibility for. If Zod is in I expect to see Pig Of The Hut making sweet love to his copy of Injustice and surgically attaching Boon-shaped eyebrows to his head in holy worship.

Point RYX.
Zod is such a superman clone though. Only reason I could see him being in the damn game is because of WB wanting to market their man of steel movie.

Batgirl could have very easily been any number of skins. Catwoman skin, Nightwing Skin, Batman Skin. But no, we need to have 25% of the cast as batpeople, so DLC needs to be 25% batpeople.

And Scorpion? Hell no. There are SO MANY DC characters that would fit in better like freaking MMH.

Flipitaru

I'm living at your death
Let's be real here for just a sec. Would you guys really want to have some hot female character (power girl, zatanna, whatever) to be in the game and look hideous? The females in this game are not up to par with other games; even mk9. If one of the highly requested characters were in the game, people would still complain about them not looking good or using a version they don't like.

To top it off, yes I am very pissed Bat Girl is in this game and not someone else. But I will still try her out because you just never know if they turn out to be the best character.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
I like how everybody is complaining about the DLC like they are entitled to THEIR favorite chars in the game. Why you are all acting so spoiled when 99% of you won't main ANY of these chars is just short of insanity. They are EXTRA chars. I truly doubt that out of the MASSIVE roster there isn't a char everybody loves on there.

If we learned anything from MK9, these chars will be very unique and have zero similarities to other chars. You don't HAVE to buy them, they are extra, this part really needs to sink in. NRS has done an amazing job w/Injustice. You bitch about balance, it's here. You bitch your favorite chars don't have dirt, and EVERYBODY has dirt. If I were NRS reading TYM I wouldn't even bother with a sequel or patch again, a lot of you truly blow my mind

Just cause two of the DLC are the same as the list doesn't mean the last two will be. NRS could have easily thrown us a curve ball with misinformation to keep the last two a secret.

And the best way to lie is to give some truths I.E. leak a list that's half right.

Status
Not open for further replies.