What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed in Xbox Live Downloadable Content Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you are not understanding is the economics part. This is extra chars, purely optional and in order to get people to purchase them, they need to put in chars that will MAKE MONEY. Batgirl, whether you love or hate her, will be downloaded a lot and make money. Lobo and as much as I hate it, even Scorpion would get A LOT of downloads. There is a business side to this a lot of you are sadly not even attempting to see. It's truly not all about you, it's about the majority. Batman franchise is DC's baby, so they will cater to them as much as possible. She's the most popular female NOT on the roster right now, NOT including her would be retarded
black canary, poison ivy, those two could easily make more.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Just out of curiosity, you wanted Batgirl and Scorpion as DLC?
Eww, no dude. I said I understand why they are there, to make money. If I had my choice, neither would be there, but I'm certainly not acting like somebody just pissed in my cereal cause they are in the game either

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Cheshire, Circe, Atrocitus, Martian Manhunter, Animal Man, Toyman, Livewire, Static Shock, Swamp Thing, Zatanna, Black Canary, Constantine, Grodd, Firestorm, Mera, Plastic Man, Starfire, Terra, Beast Boy?

Nope, 7th Batman character.

Edit: And that's without even including a damn Aquaman villain. WHAT IS NRS DOING??

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Batgirl would outsell them hell Supergirl probably would too.
I agree Supergirl might. Keyword, might. I really don't think you get how much money Batgirl brings in to DC over the years. If you even attempt to grasp that, and not just YOUR personal favorites, you'll see where I'm coming from

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Cheshire, Circe, Atrocitus, Martian Manhunter, Animal Man, Toyman, Livewire, Static Shock, Swamp Thing, Zatanna, Black Canary, Constantine, Grodd, Firestorm, Mera, Plastic Man, Starfire, Terra, Beast Boy?

Edit: And that's without even including a damn Aquaman villain. WHAT IS NRS DOING??
And your 100% sure NONE of the above chars will be DLC right?

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Well, you really seem pissed ... :confused:.
I'm annoyed at how ungrateful people are of the job NRS did and are acting like some big travesty is occuring when it isn't. She isn't on the final roster, she's extra, which means you are CHOOSING to buy her or not. And people not even thinking about economics part is nothing short of ignorance and I'm not a fan of ignorance, it's that simple. FG community is a very small part

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I actually love the idea of Scorpion as DLC but hate more freaking boring batman chars....
Yeah I agree, I'll be fine with it if Scorp is in but i'm not convinced just yet. Batgirl I agree, want some diversity.

I have to admit however, given the demand for the DC/MK fanbase, it's going to be impossible to please everyone lol

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
There are 3 other chars to be downloaded and possibly more. I don't get where you say the above w/such conviction

Yes, there are slots but one is filled by Batgirl who should not get a slot all her own at this point and definitely not over the multitude of choices in the DCU.

Nori Batousai so you think every single reader of batgirl will buy her. and that will make up for the money that black canary or poison ivy or even freaking power girl (different name at least) would make.

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.

NRS staff:
Staff #1"Alright who should we have as DLC?"
Staff #2"Gee I don't know they're so many great choices Like *all the characters you mentioned*"
Staff #1"How about Batgirl?"
Staff #2"Why?"
Staff #1"Cause she's a Batman character everyone loves Batman characters"
Staff #2 "Done!"

Status
Not open for further replies.