What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed in Xbox Live Downloadable Content Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, so you know her moveset also? That's cool can you share it? Cause not only is she not 100% confirmed yet, but now you are just assuming she's a clone? Did NRS make any "clones" in MK9? No, they didn't.
what i consider a clone:
same concept.
same gadgets/powers
she even has a similar name

why not get a shapeshifter or a screamer or something different?

Shamwow0w0w

Steam / Twitch: Apsasu
First off I'd like to say: NRS should announce the second season pass ASAP to restore hope.

2nd. Who ever is saying 'if you don't like Batgirl don't buy her it doesn't affect you'. You're wrong. NRS said they wouldn't make the same mistake they did with MK9s DLC. If you don't download DLC characters (Batgirl) you can't play online. So you either have to purchase the season pass anyways or you can't play online.

I can't make any judgement until I see the moveset. I initially wasn't very happy with the addition of Killer Frost, but after seeing her in action and playing as her, she's become one of my favorites.

I also don't buy into the clone fear. NRS really made sure that all of the characters play uniquely, so I doubt they'd through in a Batman clone as DLC.

Oh, so you know her moveset also? That's cool can you share it? Cause not only is she not 100% confirmed yet, but now you are just assuming she's a clone? Did NRS make any "clones" in MK9? No, they didn't.
boon was asked if zoom would be in the game, zoom can certainly be different, he said no, there wouldn't be clones in the game. zoom has the same concept as flash, and batgirl has the same concept as batman, we didn't get a fucking flash villain over a batman's sidekick.

First off I'd like to say: NRS should announce the second season pass ASAP to restore hope.

2nd. Who ever is saying 'if you don't like Batgirl don't buy her it doesn't affect you'. You're wrong. NRS said they wouldn't make the same mistake they did with MK9s DLC. If you don't download DLC characters (Batgirl) you can't play online. So you either have to purchase the season pass anyways or you can't play online.
What? That's not what they said. They said that the compatibility packs are automatic downloads.

Neclord

Noob

Lol what. No you only need compatibility packs which are free and you can play online. You don't need to buy anything to play online.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
If you don't download DLC characters (Batgirl) you can't play online.
LOL I highly doubt for the MANY people who don't want to buy a season pass or any of the DLC content they can't play online. I guarantee that will not happen, no FG community has ever done that. DLC is purely extra

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
boon was asked if zoom would be in the game, zoom can certainly be different, he said no, there wouldn't be clones in the game. zoom has the same concept as flash, and batgirl has the same concept as batman, we didn't get a fucking flash villain over a batman's sidekick.
No, a clone is Ryu/Ken is SF2, w/very little difference in actual moveset.

Batman has a penis and Batgirl has boobs and a vag. That alone makes them different. She will not have the same moveset as Batman, NRS did a great job w/DLC in MK9 as far as making the chars different. No 2 chars were similar and there is no reason to "assume" this game will be different

Gryfen Z

Game store guy
I had to stop reading this thread in its absolute entirely after about page 2 since it was a lot of tears about the characters chosen for DLC, but I deeeefinitely get the sense that I'm in a minority thinking these are fine DLCs. Lobo is a pretty decent character, minus basically being a pastiche of Wolverine and when Batgirl was still a rumor, I hoped it was the Barbara Gordon version rather than Cassandra Cain. Lo and behold, that is most certainly Barbara Gordon. Cool.

Assuming Zod and Scorpion as DLC is accurate, Man of Steel comes out soon and a little cross promotion never hurt anybody, and Freddy as guest character in MK9 was a runaway success. You HAD to know another one was coming. MK made sense because they wouldn't have to secure any new licenses and Scorp is Ed Boon's fav character. Most folks I talked to were figuring months before release he'd make it in. Personally, I think of the MK cast, Scorp's moves and combos probably make the most sense in Injustice. Rain too, but he's not nearly as iconic. I mean c'mon, Scorp's silhouette is NRS's logo.

tldr- The devs didn't discontinue support for the game, the just picked different DLC chars than you. Other folks have a different opinion than yours and it isn't the end of the game or community. Stop crying like DLC characters will kill Injustice.

No, a clone is Ryu/Ken is SF2, w/very little difference in actual moveset.

Batman has a penis and Batgirl has boobs and a vag. That alone makes them different. She will not have the same moveset as Batman, NRS did a great job w/DLC in MK9 as far as making the chars different. No 2 chars were similar and there is no reason to "assume" this game will be different
you don't understand, it's not the moveset dude, it's the concept, zoom could have been different and boon when asked about it, he said no, there won't be clones, if zoom didn't get in, why should batgirl?

You know she could very easily be a skin. Doesn't it seem a bit early to be putting a second full character up when the first and costums are not even out yet.

Still no Flash villain but Batman gets a 7th character? Still no magic user but Batman gets a 7th character? No highly requested, obscure(ish) characters or characters that could use a push people, we need a 7th Batman character.

Okay.
all hail the batman

I don't get this choice really but I'll be happy if Martian Manhunter and Doctor Fate are DLC (though that's not looking likely) I'm ecstatic with Lobo. Batgirl just seems like a dud choice compared to the potential that was there for a female character, Zatanna, Power Girl, Black Canary etc.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
you don't understand, it's not the moveset dude, it's the concept, zoom could have been different and boon when asked about it, he said no, there won't be clones, if zoom didn't get in, why should batgirl?
What you are not understanding is the economics part. This is extra chars, purely optional and in order to get people to purchase them, they need to put in chars that will MAKE MONEY. Batgirl, whether you love or hate her, will be downloaded a lot and make money. Lobo and as much as I hate it, even Scorpion would get A LOT of downloads. There is a business side to this a lot of you are sadly not even attempting to see. It's truly not all about you, it's about the majority. Batman franchise is DC's baby, so they will cater to them as much as possible. She's the most popular female NOT on the roster right now, NOT including her would be retarded

Nori Batousai i made a moveset for him in little time and i'm a 16 years old, definitely not a pro.
ZOOM
Costumes:

-Injustice.
- Zoom
- Kid Zoom
- Inertia
- Cool as fuck White Lantern Zoom
- Black Lantern Zoom

Intro: Zoom comes running from a speed zone portal, he slides his arm to brake and says: "Let's make this quick".

Outro: Zoom vibrates his hand through the fallen enemy's chest, and snaps his fingers, destroying a lot of the background, then leaves in super speed.

Movelist
Sonic Boom: Zoom makes a kick from a distance, creating a sound wave projectile, the closer it is the bigger the damage is. hits crouching targets too on meter burn.

Tornado: Zoom makes circles with his arm, creating a horizontal tornado, knockdowns on hit.

Race Around The World: Zoom runs to his side of the screen, then appears to the back of the opponent.

Whirlwind: zoom spins in place creating a gust of wind around him, this move juggles and can be used as anti air, can be held for a moment until it hits 3 times, if held too long it will make zoom dizzy leaving him vulnerable.

Vibrating Hand of Doom: Command grab. zoom stabs you with his hand, from chest to the back, then kicks you away.

Inertia Tap: Zoom taps the enemy, paralyzing and leaving him/her vulnerable to attack. MB version steals speed, increasing zoom's attack speed slightly.

Trait: Zoom can use two different traits with shared cooldowns, commands are Back+4 for Quick Thinking and Forward+4 for Momentum.

Quick Thinking (trait 1): Zoom's body crackles with red lighting. He can launch faster projectiles, which are also faster to activate and recover from. Last 6 seconds.

Momentum (trait 2): Zoom's body crackles with yellow lighting. For each consecutive hit, zoom's attack speed and damage increases, the move is cancelled if hit or after 8 seconds.

Negative Speed Force (Super): Zoom taps the enemy, stealing all of his/her speed, he begins to run as he chokes you with both hands, dragging you from time to time (you can see dinosaurs, a city from the future, etc. in quick succession) when you come back to the stage, he phases his hand through the chest and you fall to the ground.
Zoom is an hybrid, his trait allows you to choose when to zone and when to rushdown better, not a flash clone, eh? [/spoile]

haketh

Noob
If she's a skin, that actually fucking wonderful and great thinking, if she's a full character that's pretty lame. I'm a serious tournament player, but I love DC comics so the lore aspect is part of it that interest me greatly, and between the Bat Family spam and jacking off to the cartoons we get in the game as a comic fan who actually reads the comics the roster is pretty lame. Theres no way anyone can look at the roster and tell me that it caters more to comic fans than the cartoon/movie crowd.

Dark_Ky

Noob
i really like batgirl and i will definitely buy and play her to death.. but why include her when the game shipped with "only" 24 chars in which iconic and heavily requested chars are still missing?

come on nrs.. u could have done better.. do us a favour and include with the 2 remaining dlc slots chars everyone wants and expects to be in a game like this.

just no scorpion plz. all of his trademark moves are already in the game..

Status
Not open for further replies.