What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed in Xbox Live Downloadable Content Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chengler

Milky Holmes
I like how everybody is complaining about the DLC like they are entitled to THEIR favorite chars in the game. Why you are all acting so spoiled when 99% of you won't main ANY of these chars is just short of insanity. They are EXTRA chars. I truly doubt that out of the MASSIVE roster there isn't a char everybody loves on there.

If we learned anything from MK9, these chars will be very unique and have zero similarities to other chars. You don't HAVE to buy them, they are extra, this part really needs to sink in. NRS has done an amazing job w/Injustice. You bitch about balance, it's here. You bitch your favorite chars don't have dirt, and EVERYBODY has dirt. If I were NRS reading TYM I wouldn't even bother with a sequel or patch again, a lot of you truly blow my mind
Entitled? We are entitled to want good things. We are entitled to want things we like. Now, if the majority of people don't like something, we are not obligated to suddenly like it because someone worked hard on it.

This is so counter untuitive. Hardly anyone wanted her. There were so many more popular choices to add to the game, yet they didn't add them. It seems like a lose lose to me, no one is pleased because no one wants it, and if no one wants it, no one buys it.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I like how everybody is complaining about the DLC like they are entitled to THEIR favorite chars in the game. Why you are all acting so spoiled when 99% of you won't main ANY of these chars is just short of insanity. They are EXTRA chars. I truly doubt that out of the MASSIVE roster there isn't a char everybody loves on there.

If we learned anything from MK9, these chars will be very unique and have zero similarities to other chars. You don't HAVE to buy them, they are extra, this part really needs to sink in. NRS has done an amazing job w/Injustice. You bitch about balance, it's here. You bitch your favorite chars don't have dirt, and EVERYBODY has dirt. If I were NRS reading TYM I wouldn't even bother with a sequel or patch again, a lot of you truly blow my mind
You're bitching about people bitching. Bravo

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
I will take scorpion over Bat Girl any day.

Sure I don't want want scorpion in the game, But it would be cool to play him with Injustice mechanics.

But there is TOO many Batman characters now and Bat Girl is just gay as fuck anyway.

SteveRod92

Stevezam!!! :P
I'm guessing they'll save Martian Manhunter and more popular requested character for a sequel of Injustice. I'm fine with this. Guess Zod and Scorpions are pretty much confirmed also.

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?
Entitled? We are entitled to want good things. We are entitled to want things we like. Now, if the majority of people don't like something, we are not obligated to suddenly like it because someone worked hard on it.

This is so counter untuitive. Hardly anyone wanted her. There were so many more popular choices to add to the game, yet they didn't add them. It seems like a lose lose to me, no one is pleased because no one wants it, and if no one wants it, no one buys it.
No, you are actually not entitled to anything. Season pass? It's extra. Buy it when they release the chars. You paid full price for a game and got very good value compared to other FGs. Hopefully you are smart enough to agree w/that. No, I truly don't get the massive griping and pitchfork wielding for EXTRA chars you have the OPTION of paying for, sorry.

So the hardcore community of TYM didn't want Batgirl, that's your basis that "hardly anybody" wanted her? She has her own comic in New 52, one of the most popular females in DC universe and I actually despise her cause I like the comics. However, saying she's not popular is like saying you hate the boston celtics, and because you personally do, they aren't the most successful franchise in the NBA. That's just ignorant, of course she's popular. Hardcore fighting game tournament community is not even CLOSE to the majority. And where you have the arrogance to say "no one" this and that, where do you get that information from? A few people in the tournament community, who if she is actually good, will switch to her in a heartbeat to win?

Status
Not open for further replies.