What's new

General/Other Batgirl confirmed in Xbox Live Downloadable Content Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
I'm guessing they'll save Martian Manhunter and more popular requested character for a sequel of Injustice. I'm fine with this. Guess Zod and Scorpions are pretty much confirmed also.
Most likely. It would be weird to have half the list and not the other half. There is still a chance they wont make it though. Nothing is 100% You no what the Batgirl haters said? That there was NO way Batgirl would be her own character. :16Bit

Chengler

Milky Holmes
No, you are actually not entitled to anything. Season pass? It's extra. Buy it when they release the chars. You paid full price for a game and got very good value compared to other FGs. Hopefully you are smart enough to agree w/that. No, I truly don't get the massive griping and pitchfork wielding for EXTRA chars you have the OPTION of paying for, sorry.

So the hardcore community of TYM didn't want Batgirl, that's your basis that "hardly anybody" wanted her? She has her own comic in New 52, one of the most popular females in DC universe and I actually despise her cause I like the comics. However, saying she's not popular is like saying you hate the boston celtics, and because you personally do, they aren't the most successful franchise in the NBA. That's just ignorant, of course she's popular. Hardcore fighting game tournament community is not even CLOSE to the majority. And where you have the arrogance to say "no one" this and that, where do you get that information from? A few people in the tournament community, who if she is actually good, will switch to her in a heartbeat to win?
There was a freaking poll and she came last. If you think that a poll done by Ed Boon doesn't reflect anything, I don't know what you think will.

No one wants her. If she fights good, that's great. But we don't play fighting games just for the fighting. Otherwise, we'd be playing with stickmen. Characters and lore, especially in a freaking DC game is important to most people.

sea_guy

Monitor
Batgirl, okay, kind of lame. Black Canary, Zatanna, Starfire, Poison Ivy, or Power Girl all would have been worlds cooler, but I can deal. The worst part about this is the implication that they'd seriously put Zod and... Scorpion in this game over MMH and virtually anyone else.

Please be the most elaborate troll of all time, Boon.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Ok, I can see being disappointed but the comments of "hope they fail, will trade in my game" retarded...

Plus that would be dumb, you pay 65 bucks for a game, more depending on the edition, guides etc and only get 26 bucks for it anyway via trade in credit...better off keeping the game and getting over it.

Besides, we have no proof of Scorpion being DLC anyway it's just a rumor...I don't want him in there either but let's not jump the gun here....MMH can still very well be in there.

MorbidAltruism

Get over here!
There was a freaking poll and she came last. If you think that a poll done by Ed Boon doesn't reflect anything, I don't know what you think will.

No one wants her. If she fights good, that's great. But we don't play fighting games just for the fighting. Otherwise, we'd be playing with stickmen. Characters and lore, especially in a freaking DC game is important to most people.
The Batgirl army wanted her... I wanted her... her comic fans wanted her... a lot of people. Don't just assume because the majority of the forums didn't want her that no one would want her. :16Bit

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I told you it would happen Lumpymoomilk. Should have listened to avoid such a BURN. :16Bit
Where's the crying emoticon when I need it. I assume Zod and Scorpion will probably be their own characters too but play almost exactly like Superman and Scorpion from MK9.

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
Ok, I can see being disappointed but the comments of "hope they fail, will trade in my game" retarded...

Plus that would be dumb, you pay 65 bucks for a game, more depending on the edition, guides etc and only get 26 bucks for it anyway via trade in credit...better off keeping the game and getting over it.

Besides, we have no proof of Scorpion being DLC anyway it's just a rumor...I don't want him in there either but let's not jump the gun here....MMH can still very well be in there.
I actually love the idea of Scorpion as DLC but hate more freaking boring batman chars....

RWDY Nori

Where is crossplay?

Again, do you think the average casual gamer even knows who the hell Ed Boon is? You are still talking about the hardcore community who bleed Fighting games, not the majority. Again, it's extra, don't want Batgirl, don't buy her, it's actually very simple. You are not entitled to extra chars, key word being extra in this scenario.

Saying "no one" is saying everybody and obviously that's incredibly ignorant considering the money she pulls in for DC. I guess the massive amount of people who wanted to see her in the last 3 batman films SURELY don't want to see her in a FG, according to Chengler logic

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
No, you are actually not entitled to anything. Season pass? It's extra. Buy it when they release the chars. You paid full price for a game and got very good value compared to other FGs. Hopefully you are smart enough to agree w/that. No, I truly don't get the massive griping and pitchfork wielding for EXTRA chars you have the OPTION of paying for, sorry.

So the hardcore community of TYM didn't want Batgirl, that's your basis that "hardly anybody" wanted her? She has her own comic in New 52, one of the most popular females in DC universe and I actually despise her cause I like the comics. However, saying she's not popular is like saying you hate the boston celtics, and because you personally do, they aren't the most successful franchise in the NBA. That's just ignorant, of course she's popular. Hardcore fighting game tournament community is not even CLOSE to the majority. And where you have the arrogance to say "no one" this and that, where do you get that information from? A few people in the tournament community, who if she is actually good, will switch to her in a heartbeat to win?
*applause*
Why do people buy season pass if there could be characters in it that they don't like/want?

Makes no sense.
Yeah sorry folks you lose the right to bitch when you put down money based just on YOUR expectations.

Again, do you think the average casual gamer even knows who the hell Ed Boon is? You are still talking about the hardcore community who bleed Fighting games, not the majority. Again, it's extra, don't want Batgirl, don't buy her, it's actually very simple. You are not entitled to extra chars, key word being extra in this scenario.

Saying "no one" is saying everybody and obviously that's incredibly ignorant considering the money she pulls in for DC. I guess the massive amount of people who wanted to see her in the last 3 batman films SURELY don't want to see her in a FG, according to Chengler logic
people want diversity, characters from franchises that are not milked as much as batman but are really requested like black canary, martian manhunter, black manta, starfire, stuff like that, not a batman counterpart.

Gimmick

Noob
Terrible character choice indeed, but at the end of the day, it's how they play. Maybe batgirl is going to end up being the Kabal of Injustice :eek:

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Don't regret the season pass as I'd buy all the DLC regardless of who it entails. That said, this is a ridiculous character choice. Why, in the wide World of DC heroes and heroines to choose from would they pick a character that will bring practically nothing new to the table? Sure, they could make her different than Batman but why even bother over someone that would be NOTHING like anyone else on the roster. Man, oh man, as a guy that doesn't "get" Batman's popularity this is irritating and as a DC comic fan this is infuriating.

Status
Not open for further replies.