Votes: 9 7.7%
  • They Couldn't Come up with 3 Variation's

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • No One Wanted her

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • They Wanted Room For Other Characters

Votes: 60 51.3%

• Total voters
Oh really then? Well talk to kabal, Kenshi and Kung Lao then and see how their moves were (some) + on block, not enhanced but regular.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Oh really then? Well talk to kabal, Kenshi and Kung Lao then and see how their moves were (some) + on block, not enhanced but regular.
Because obviously, Kabal, Kenshi and Kung Lao are shining examples of well-balanced characters, considering options of the rest of the cast for the most part.

That said, I disagree that literally nothing meterless should be positive on block. Something really slow could be. If you block it instead of pocking out or something, then it's kinda your fault.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Jog my memory, which specials?? I'll tell you how to punish it on block cause they were + enough to give you pressure.

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
Jacqui's in game and they changed Tanya's complexion before the backlash. Hmmm... Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what went on there. I wish she was in game, she was sick. And so far even with the inclusion of Tanya, this game is lacking females.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Tier doesn't matter in this regard
But the amount people played her certainly does.
Also the only shit tier character from MK9 that is still in is Kano, and that was because he was an MK1 original. The rest of the shit tier were not included in the game, so why would Jade be different.

Jack Ashe

Jaded
Also the only shit tier character from MK9 that is still in is Kano, and that was because he was an MK1 original. The rest of the shit tier were not included in the game, so why would Jade be different.
wasn't jax low tier too?

Jack Ashe

Jaded
Quan Chi too?