Votes: 15 12.8%
  • No One Wanted her

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • They Wanted Room For Other Characters

Votes: 60 51.3%

• Total voters

Goldi

Noob
No one will ever be as cool as Jade :( I love how VF keeps characters (I've had the same main for 20 years) and wish mk could be the same way...

But I gotta just let it rock lol Mk has its own way of doing things.

No one will ever be as cool as Jade :( I love how VF keeps characters (I've had the same main for 20 years) and wish mk could be the same way...

But I gotta just let it rock lol Mk has its own way of doing things.
You are right..after all it's been 22 years of MK, the older generations should make some room for the next ones.. But..damn .

I would love to tell you how much I don't give a fuck about D'vorah or Ferra/ whatever, but TYM is gonna eat me alive.

As an absolute Jade fan, I would love to see her and have her back in the game for this MK10. She was one of the few diverse characters in the game, and had an interesting storyline. I only wished she had better frames, less input lag, and more positive frames on block. Truly she was one of those characters that if given the right buff, could have had a great time being played in MK9.

Hello everyone I am taking my time out to make the first thread about... our girl, your girl, and my girl... JADE! I feel that she has enough support/love and enough people who want her in and should be recoginzed more. First, I'd like to hear from you guys. What'd you want her to have, not have or revamped?

- her regular shadow kick should be plus on block which sets up for some good pressure.
- Her variations should consist of her using technical styles, her staff pole and her specials.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Sindel made sure Jade won't be coming to MKX... then again Sub Zero is somehow alive so I don't know, unless it's just another cyromancer assuming the codename Sub Zero and Kuai Liang is still dead.

She should have her 2 old specials. Glow, and staff overhead. Let overhead be 14frames and glow last more. Like 2secs. And less frame gaps. And she should be built like Nightwing except on some strings she slides on the pole and hits you :D

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Goddamn there've been a lot of duplicate threads lately.

Jade got her lung/heart/whatever ripped out, so, you know, obviously she's permanently dead. Everybody knows death in MK is a big deal. This is sarcasm in case you couldn't tell.

With that being said I don't see her appearing in this one anyway.

Mike L

Noob
i think cuz mkx have only 24 character slots n` she`s died in mk9, there`s not a big deal to they put her in mkx right now

Well like some people already stated, a whole lot of characters "died", but yet they will still be brought out. Never judge out/count out the inevitable is what I say..

Well like some people already stated, a whole lot of characters "died", but yet they will still be brought out. Never judge out/count out the inevitable is what I say..

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Jax is dead too then.... .Sindel stabbed him in the neck with her high heel when she went ape shit and killed everybody in sight ...

Not sure we can count Jade out... With Elder God's in play characters can be resurrected

E

Eldriken

Sure, put her in the game. We need an automatic F-tier character for the game right off the bat. :DOGE

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
She was killed in MK9 and isn't one of the more popular females, as far as I know. Kitana and Mileena have a much larger fanbase, I'd imagine.

Kitana is a must.

BTW, none of these threads really help your cause, they kind of just take up space. I am praying Ermac is in, but I'm just going to wait and see.