Votes: 15 12.8%
  • No One Wanted her

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • They Wanted Room For Other Characters

Votes: 60 51.3%

• Total voters

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
TBCH I still believe they were having difficulty stretching her and Kitana to 3 variations and so they went with the more iconic character (Kitana) and condensed Jade to one of her variations.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
How was this thread not instantly closed Jade in MKX is like the dumbest shit.
I know t he dead characters are back but they intentionally gave Kitana the mournful variation because they're never bringing her back into MKX, she's long gone no hope!
Forget it amigos she's a shitty character anyway, (okay that's my opinion) but she really was nothing special... when you have a list of potential characters long that the credits reel, Jade would be my last pick.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
How was this thread not instantly closed Jade in MKX is like the dumbest shit.
I know t he dead characters are back but they intentionally gave Kitana the mournful variation because they're never bringing her back into MKX, she's long gone no hope!
Forget it amigos she's a shitty character anyway, (okay that's my opinion) but she really was nothing special... when you have a list of potential characters long that the credits reel, Jade would be my last pick.
And you had to come in here to tell us this? You're SUCH a genius.

Scrotie79

Wannabe Pro Jobber
Khameleon..... there I said it. IF there are going to be "seasonal" character dlc's they will probably bring back at least Khameleon and she will have a Jade-like variation. Otherwise this thread and the pissing/moaning about no Jade is pointless. I can think of at least 10 characters they could bring back with future dlc content that are infinitely more cooler than Jade, Khameleon being one of them.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Thanks appreciate the genuine kind words good sir.
No problem, I'm always happy to point out the obvious.
Such as people like things you don't.

I mean look at your post, how completely outraged you are at how DARE people have fictions and ideas about characters they like? Such a crime, you absolutely have to walk allover them for it, ban them all, the heathens.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
No problem, I'm always happy to point out the obvious.
Such as people like things you don't.

I mean look at your post, how completely outraged you are at how DARE people have fictions and ideas about characters they like? Such a crime, you absolutely have to walk allover them for it, ban them all, the heathens.
You sound mad, do you think I care that much? :joker: