Votes: 9 7.7%
  • They Couldn't Come up with 3 Variation's

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • No One Wanted her

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • They Wanted Room For Other Characters

Votes: 60 51.3%

• Total voters
So…. I'm asking all the Jade fans who are like… 10 people to state their views about her.
A special counter character with diversity, with a kinda important role in the overall plot( especially after MKT in the original timeline)…However, she was definitely one of the worst characters in mk9.

What do ya think?

callMEcrazy

Alone is where to find me.
I'm not a "Jade fan" but here's my 2 cents anyway. I thought she had a unique enough play style in MK9 that could carry over. Her play style itself was not responsible for her being low tier. Even the fact that she was a weak punisher wasn't the problem. The problem was a weak low game and poor startup on her projectiles. If those are fixed she could have a similar play style in MK10. But who knows ? Maybe the new fighting engine is so different all that doesn't even matter.

I've always been fond of Jade the character, more so than Kitana and Mileena actually. So I'm hoping she makes it to MKX.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
There should definitely be a character with a glow like move. This move is awesome. I'm leaning towards Tremor to have it.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
I would like to see Jade back. Used her for quite a while in MK9 so would like to continue that trend to MK X

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Jade was tight as fuck in mk9! It just sucked that all of her specials were punishable.

But she had 40% combos off of a lot of starters so she wasn't super low damage or anything.

I played Jade pretty hard for awhile after I felt I had maxed out on Raiden. She was super fun to play. Winning with her was so rewarding. Not to mention all of the "my girl is working hard/it's hard working the pole" lines I could throw out after I did something awesome.

Last edited:

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Jade also needs to be in the game cause she's Puerto Rican and their needs to be some diversity withing the company or else certain laws can come into play...

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
It would be a shame if Jade made it back, she's a waste of a character slot for someone who might potentially be the slightest bit interesting. I welcome all hate i get for making this post.