Votes: 9 7.7%
  • They Couldn't Come up with 3 Variation's

Votes: 15 12.8%
  • No One Wanted her

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • They Wanted Room For Other Characters

Votes: 60 51.3%

• Total voters
I'd like to see Jade make an appearance but I'd consider Kitana and Mileena a higher priority than her. I'm not TOO concerned about her death being a major factor since that hasn't been an issue for MK in the past. TBH though part of me wants to get rid of all the "clone" characters and just leave Scorpion/Sub-Zero and Kitana/Mileena. After that shift the focus to designing new characters who aren't based on pallet swaps (even though much work has gone into differentiating them from the MK1-3 days).

This is nitpicky but if Jade does come back... I really would prefer for her to have a staff that doesn't shrink into that weird little handle thing when she isn't actively using it. I always thought it looked ugly and weird. I'd prefer to see her whip out a full staff similar to Kitana/Mileena revealing their weapons.

As for stances... One with a focus on staff moves for a long-distance footsie game with decent high/lows with that staff smash move she had in MK9 for example. I guess similar in playstyle to Elena in SF4. The next would be a zoning type with her boomerangs. The final one would more rushdown with no weapons... using her special attacks like that green kick.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Not sure we can count Jade out... With Elder God's in play characters can be resurrected
All they did in MK9 though is (barely) stopped Shao Kahn from reassembling their nemesis, something they are very interested in stopping. Other than that, I don't see why would they care about some character when they don't really care if something is even alive in realms, as long as they are separated.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
All they did in MK9 though is (barely) stopped Shao Kahn from reassembling their nemesis, something they are very interested in stopping. Other than that, I don't see why would they care about some character when they don't really care if something is even alive in realms, as long as they are separated.
mean bastards lol

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
IF JADE lives and has a Kitana variation, i'm gonna buy 20 MK X copies.

I would prefer to see them both though..
I only said this because the "hidden" jade always had her fan moves.

So you have a variation that can do something like air fans.... and use the fans as the specials....... and then have a variation with her flash move (a better one the mk9 mind you) and then a variation for her staff specials.

All while using her staff in her normals when deemed necessary.
Seems like a legit way to bring them "both" back while only bringing one back?
Who knows.

I did hear Mr. Mileena shriek with joy when he read it though ;)

I only said this because the "hidden" jade always had her fan moves.

So you have a variation that can do something like air fans.... and use the fans as the specials....... and then have a variation with her flash move (a better one the mk9 mind you) and then a variation for her staff specials.

All while using her staff in her normals when deemed necessary.
Seems like a legit way to bring them "both" back while only bringing one back?
Who knows.

I did hear Mr. Mileena shriek with joy when he read it though ;)

Yeah, like the cyrax/ sektor variation speculations..

Anyway, indeed she had kitana's moves in mk2 and that makes sense.. but Jade without Kitana or Tanya to interact storywise, is not that important

Last edited:
Jade has an amazing storyline, however people need to realize she has more in her character than being a sidekick for Kitana.

Goldi

Noob
At one point in the mk series Quan Chi had 3 female body guards he animated out of.... Some crap he had laying around that neatherralm. Sareena and her 2 boring sisters. The good guys were trying to rescue them. Sound familiar yet? ;)

Jade will staff slam again!

Nah, Jade sucks. Especially after the reboot. She's just Kitana's generic, scantily clad friend with no interesting story, purpose or uniqueness.

Top that off with her being the worst character in the game. Some people even had limited success with Kano and Sheeva, but I dont remember anyone every winning crap with Jade

Nah, Jade sucks. Especially after the reboot. She's just Kitana's generic, scantily clad friend with no interesting story, purpose or uniqueness.

Top that off with her being the worst character in the game. Some people even had limited success with Kano and Sheeva, but I dont remember anyone every winning crap with Jade

Ι was winning a crap with Jade. A lot.