What's new

Calling all frauds from the East Coast

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
I'm pretty sure east coast doesn't allow me to be east coast

Allow me to name u my closest and dearest allies on the east coast

Cd jr
KDZ
Fran
Anybody basically at the NLBC/break
I might be more hated on the east than 2pac

Except Rico. I like him

But it might be a problem when chris g loves me most on the east coast (joke for u history folk)
hey i don't hate you :)

Hitoshura

Head Cage
I'm pretty sure east coast doesn't allow me to be east coast

Allow me to name u my closest and dearest allies on the east coast

Cd jr
KDZ
Fran
Anybody basically at the NLBC/break
I might be more hated on the east than 2pac

Except Rico. I like him

But it might be a problem when chris g loves me most on the east coast (joke for u history folk)
It's hard for me to say, "I dislike you" because you're enjoyable to be around, so I don't dislike you, lol.

astronout

see you at the top.
Stop calling your meeting room events in philly majors. Big E makes a living off of that shit, he doesn't do it for the love of the game. They are about as relevant as WNF in the grand scheme of things.
http://bigegaming.com/593/

NORTHEAST CHAMPIONSHIP (NEC XIV) Dec 6th, 7th and 8th — IN Essington Pa., right outside of Philly NECXIV will be sponsored by: Big E Gaming Philadelphia PA 19143 www.bigegaming.com

wait..what?

And you're blowing up Big E because he has successfully made money facilitating environments where fighting game enthusiast can get together to compete and enjoy themselves? The guys at WNF do the exact same thing for the exact same reason.

Sao87 said:
Stop calling your meeting room events in philly majors. Big E makes a living off of that shit, he doesn't do it for the love of the game. They are about as relevant as WNF in the grand scheme of things.

and what the hell do you think valle is doing? he loves the game but he is trying to make a living off of it. how do i know that? i drove him around at seasons beatings and he told me. gtfo with posts like this

Sao87

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Ok i take it all back

Only JR and KDZ hate me lol
And confused McDonald's clerks.
On the other hand, I got promoted at my job twice this year. I am now #3 at the company making twice as much as I made last year literally and I was only one of two people to get the extra credit problem correct on my last test in my data structures class in school. Hold that Insuperable

And my work just told me they are going to start paying for all my classes. So where's the beer and #whensmk10
Dude you serious? That's awesome man, congrats.

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
With in this whole thread I feel pretty lost. It started off as Arizona and some West Coast getting together with Sao calling out East Coast players trying to get them to come out to the event. Then it turns into bash big e for making profits when WC has been making profits off tournaments for a few years now. Tbh where's the spirit of competition with in this community I feel like it's lost a lot of luster. The only people I see are hungry are the ATL guys and some of the EC. I don't even get to see much of the WC play anymore on WNF and I have no clue when Arizona even streams there events. Oh and I forgot to mention the most enjoyable stream to watch with good players and great attitudes is GGA's Weekly stream.

I don't disagree. Difference I know it and you guys don't. I don't play this game and will still destroy most of you.

Didn't you go 0-2 at like every mk9 tournament and after that one lucky tourny when your brother made top 8 didn't he flop at every single tourny after that even going a quick 0-2 at mk9 ev0 2012, but okay Inj, and mk9 suck but what FGs have you or your brother been good at though?

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Didn't you go 0-2 at like every mk9 tournament and after that one lucky tourny when your brother made top 8 didn't he flop at every single tourny after that even going a quick 0-2 at mk9 ev0 2012, but okay Inj, and mk9 suck but what FGs have you or your brother been good at though?
Yea exactly like that.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
With in this whole thread I feel pretty lost. It started off as Arizona and some West Coast getting together with Sao calling out East Coast players trying to get them to come out to the event. Then it turns into bash big e for making profits when WC has been making profits off tournaments for a few years now. Tbh where's the spirit of competition with in this community I feel like it's lost a lot of luster. The only people I see are hungry are the ATL guys and some of the EC. I don't even get to see much of the WC play anymore on WNF and I have no clue when Arizona even streams there events. Oh and I forgot to mention the most enjoyable stream to watch with good players and great attitudes is GGA's Weekly stream.
This site blocked our ability to promote our streams. We stream multiple times a week.