What's new

Calling all frauds from the East Coast

7L

Heads up!
Exactly that and I haven't played injustice since may, except at parties and events. I Sold my copy in may and only go to events to drink and party and do side bets. So if anyone wants to play me, please go ahead. If I beat you, you have to quit injustice all together though, that's the only thing.
He's lying. He actually stole my copy of injustice to practice. Don't let him fool you!

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
This is pointless, The East coast has the best players with their respective characters.
best black adam?
best batman?
best aquaman?
best superman?
you name it and the east coast has it.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
I read the first page and a half of this thread, then just couldn't take it anymore.

Probably the worst thread pound-for-pound that I've seen on TYM this month.

Duck Nation

Dicks with a future
I read the first page and a half of this thread, then just couldn't take it anymore.

Probably the worst thread pound-for-pound that I've seen on TYM this month.
Man, I can't even fathom hating these threads anymore. Dick waving drama is the funniest shit. I couldn't even care less who the best coast is.

And the best part is, the guys who are the very top are never the shit talkers. That role is reserved for the perpetual dickrider.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
East coast talent consists of 3 really good Capcom players (Chris G, Rico Suave, KDZ). That is literally it.

coolwhip

Noob
Didn't you go 0-2 at like every mk9 tournament and after that one lucky tourny when your brother made top 8 didn't he flop at every single tourny after that even going a quick 0-2 at mk9 ev0 2012, but okay Inj, and mk9 suck but what FGs have you or your brother been good at though?

Holy shit you're alive...

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
On the other hand, I got promoted at my job twice this year. I am now #3 at the company making twice as much as I made last year literally and I was only one of two people to get the extra credit problem correct on my last test in my data structures class in school. Hold that Insuperable

And my work just told me they are going to start paying for all my classes. So where's the beer and #whensmk10
You lucky bastard hahaha Claude VonPromotion