What's new

Calling all frauds from the East Coast

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Sao87

CLAUDE told me to tell you you bring your boys and he'll bring his and we'll meet at sundown by the Hop n Slide

Right Claude?

Exactly that and I haven't played injustice since may, except at parties and events. I Sold my copy in may and only go to events to drink and party and do side bets. So if anyone wants to play me, please go ahead. If I beat you, you have to quit injustice all together though, that's the only thing.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I will allow pig to be east coast. And with that I consider anything west of Chicago to be my territory. YOU GUYS R FUQED!
I'm pretty sure east coast doesn't allow me to be east coast

Allow me to name u my closest and dearest allies on the east coast

Cd jr
KDZ
Fran
Anybody basically at the NLBC/break
I might be more hated on the east than 2pac

Except Rico. I like him

But it might be a problem when chris g loves me most on the east coast (joke for u history folk)

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Exactly that and I haven't played injustice since may, except at parties and events. I Sold my copy in may and only go to events to drink and party and do side bets. So if anyone wants to play me, please go ahead. If I beat you, you have to quit injustice all together though, that's the only thing.
That's the spirit

Sao87
A message from Claude

G4S Claude VonStroke I got this

Lay low

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
On the other hand, I got promoted at my job twice this year. I am now #3 at the company making twice as much as I made last year literally and I was only one of two people to get the extra credit problem correct on my last test in my data structures class in school. Hold that Insuperable

And my work just told me they are going to start paying for all my classes. So where's the beer and #whensmk10

zaf

professor
On the other hand, I got promoted at my job twice this year. I am now #3 at the company making twice as much as I made last year literally and I was only one of two people to get the extra credit problem correct on my last test in my data structures class in school. Hold that Insuperable

And my work just told me they are going to start paying for all my classes. So where's the beer and #whensmk10
can i room with you at nec then XD
I wanna chill and play mk

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog

Cd jr
KDZ
Fran

Except Rico. I like him

But it might be a problem when chris g loves me most on the east coast (joke for u history folk)

who from the break doesnt like you? i met you at TFC and you seemed pretty cool

Riyo

Noob

Cd jr
KDZ
Fran

Except Rico. I like him

I like you.

Rebelo

Noob

Cd jr
KDZ
Fran

Except Rico. I like him

I like you pig dont worry lol im on the east coast of canada ;) but real talk im sorry but east coast will make short work of the west just saying ... Had to put my 2 cents in ;)

haketh

Noob
If you're going to NEC specifically for ofifcal games you're fucking up. NEC is all about drinking, fried chicken, and side shit. NEC is probably one of the best tournaments for actual players to be at. WC tournaments suck, yeah things are ran on time but man are they boring. Especially Kineda events.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Love how the US players have some big rivalry... and the UK is sitting here like... we're not big enough to separate the community into regions.