What's new

Calling all frauds from the East Coast

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
We would rather tie an anchor to our nut sacks and swim across the ocean with Susan Boyle's queef as our air supply than waste time/money traveling to prove something that has been established long ago. WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU!

So here is your chance to prove us wrong. An event with all of the best players in the world conveniently meeting up for a battle of the gods. That tingling feeling in your nut sack right now is your body trying to tell you that this is your one and only opportunity to do what you wont do, leave your kiddie pools and come game with some sharks.

The hype is real.

"I would like to invite TRASH OF TYM (Tom Brady) out to Arizona on the November 22nd-24th weekend.

Team Hazmat will be housing two California teams:

Strawberry Watsons
- Godspeed
- MF Slayer
- Tyrant
- Emperor Theo
- Awesome
+possibly more

SoCal Injustice
- Krayzie Bone
- Wonder Chef
- Red Reaper
- PBoard Player
+possibly more

Arizona
- MortySeinfeld
- King Hippo
- B Wizz
- Sao
- Haz
- Aysamo
- Mister E
- Joemabob
- 4x4Lobo
- Bad Larry
+More

There is a possibility that Vegas might be coming down for this as well, I have reached out to Denzell.

We will be hosting multiple tournaments throughout the weekend, in addition to finishing the Southwest Region 5v5 tournament for DojoSports leading up to grand finals.

The whole weekend will be streamed on Team Hazmat's Twitch.tv page.

If anybody else thinks they would be able to make it down for the weekend, we can likely acomodate you for housing; Send me a message and I will get back to you.
by responding to this thread in anger you acknowledge that you are terrible.

BadLarry

HR Paypa Stizzax
first of all sao speaks for himself second of all i will body everyone and everything come at me bro!

zaf

professor
How does west coast get title of the best when the two largest tournaments were won by east coast ? That being evo and tfc.

If you want to be self proclaimed best, then by all means go ahead.

But at the end of the day 2nd place is not a winner and 3rd place nobody remembers.

Who seriously thinks getting top 8 is just as good as winning? This mentality of getting top 8 is becoming too ridiculous now.

Win someothing or shut up

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
How does west coast get title of the best when the two largest tournaments were won by east coast ? That being evo and tfc.

If you want to be self proclaimed best, then by all means go ahead.

But at the end of the day 2nd place is not a winner and 3rd place nobody remembers.

Who seriously thinks getting top 8 is just as good as winning? This mentality of getting top 8 is becoming too ridiculous now.

Win someothing or shut up
thank you, you can say whatever about KDZ but he won the two biggest tournaments this year, even if it was with superman.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
really because as i recall the injustice evo champ is from the east coast. and two of the top 3 where from east coast.........i know you trolling but i just wanted to point that out. arizona doesn't have the balls to come up to NEC regardless XD

Stop resting your laurels on somebody who coasted through evo with a broken character and retired once he was washed up.

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Stop calling your meeting room events in philly majors. Big E makes a living off of that shit, he doesn't do it for the love of the game. They are about as relevant as WNF in the grand scheme of things.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Stop resting your laurels on somebody who coasted through evo with a broken character and retired once he was washed up.
who said he retired? he's taking a break from the game, doesn't mean he retired if he didn't wanna play at a weekly lol.

lol sao why do you have to go and play the inferior brother. Why can't you be more like Morty? BTW if anything westcoast has to prove everything, last time I checked it was east and midwest winning all the majors, people these days man...so funny.