What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs Why isn't anyone playing Jacqui in tournaments???

Cosmos

Noob
AHAHAHA JUMP IN PUNCH 33?! LMAO WOW.

If you actually think these are practical I'm sorry but you're an idiot. Shotgun Jacqui does not get "easy" 40% midscreen, stop spreading bills.
It's a little hypocritical criticising him for insulting you then proceeding to post that aha. Don't fuel the fire dood :p

Though you aren't wrong aha shotgun is only getting that sort of damage in the corner realistically!!

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
It's a little hypocritical criticising him for insulting you then proceeding to post that aha. Don't fuel the fire dood :p

Though you aren't wrong aha shotgun is only getting that sort of damage in the corner realistically!!
You're right, that was immature of me. I'm just a little heated I guess lol. But people need to start taking this character out of the lab, stop just looking at her frame data and actually try and play the character in real matches because the constant upplaying from people is maddening.

Cosmos

Noob
If you wanna see Jacqui outside of the lab, watch me stream. My biggest problem is really just Kung Lao.

Yay self-promotion.
Anything in particular you are struggling with? High tech can be very oppressive for him from experience. It's not easy to deal with ji2 however stanky leg makes it managable, outside of that it seems like a pretty even matchup aha!

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
Anything in particular you are struggling with? High tech can be very oppressive for him from experience. It's not easy to deal with ji2 however stanky leg makes it managable, outside of that it seems like a pretty even matchup aha!

My biggest problem against KL is his Ji2. Not to burst my own bubble, but I'm pretty damn good when it comes to making NJP reads. I find that even punishing his teleport is a piece of cake (s4-db2).. KL's Ji2 hat will beat my NJP almost every time unless I attempt an extra early NJP read. It might be extra difficult because playing online is BALLS.

Kingshootahz

Ain't nobody trilla than shootah.
No matter what anyone here says if I see a Jacqui it is like Christmas when I counter pick with kotal Kahn,your t rex ain't nada and don't start a poke war with Jax or anyone else for that matter, you will lose.

Cosmos

Noob
My biggest problem against KL is his Ji2. Not to burst my own bubble, but I'm pretty damn good when it comes to making NJP reads. I find that even punishing his teleport is a piece of cake (s4-db2).. KL's Ji2 hat will beat my NJP almost every time unless I attempt an extra early NJP read. It might be extra difficult because playing online is BALLS.
I wouldn't recommend trying to njp his ji2 aha stanky leg on reaction to his jump and convert with low shotgun is probably your best bet! Unless you're really feeling bae briggs in which case anti air stanky leg rc 1 f2u2xxdu4 11 rc 4xxexdb2 into ender of choice should stop careless jump ins pretty quickly :)

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
I wouldn't recommend trying to njp his ji2 aha stanky leg on reaction to his jump and convert with low shotgun is probably your best bet! Unless you're really feeling bae briggs in which case anti air stanky leg rc 1 f2u2xxdu4 11 rc 4xxexdb2 into ender of choice should stop careless jump ins pretty quickly :)
I'll keep SL in mind. Thanks. I just fucking hate the input. It should just be U4. Thanks, NRS idiots.

Cosmos

Noob
I'll keep SL in mind. Thanks. I just fucking hate the input. It should just be U4. Thanks, NRS idiots.
If it helps at all try holding u instead of just pressing it during the second 4 input. Seems to make it a lot more consistent. I appreciate it's not the easiest however the risk reward is heavily skewed in stanky legs favour compared to a blocked or baited njp aha

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Run underneath and 1212 for full combo.

Hiyomoto

Noob
Well, my reason for not using her in locals is because when you're getting pressured, you have no choice but to probably go for bf1, bf4, bf2 with armor of course but if it's read by the proper opponent then it's game in their favor. But I do believe her Shotgun variation has potential, especially in tournaments. Meterless and Metered vortex? Yuck.

Kidigital

@KdashDigital/Raiko Digital
@Youphemism 1212 ex low shot jp2 33 bf2 run 12bf4 is 41% mid screen with b33 starter it is 43% b2 as starter is 41% but use jp1 not 2 for that one :) oh yeah ending in db 2 instead of bf 4 the damage is 36-38% I believe.

Last edited:

Apex Kano

Kano Commando main MKX
She's not nearly as bad as people make her out to be. She's plus on block on practically anything so once you get in you're in. Overhead is fast and it has some good range and easy to convert into mad damage, her low mid admittedly abysmal at best and the range on the first hit needs to be fixed. Stanky leg is awesome. Full auto has projectile mixups, shotgun has vortexes. shes a good character and a pain in the ass to play against if your opponent is good
I'm falling in love with J. briggs now due to what you wrote. I just started playing with her and i like her alot now