What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs Why isn't anyone playing Jacqui in tournaments???

G4S Pharaoh

No limit
Krizbe downplays pretty hard man, you shoulda seen what his matchup chart was like before the Jacqui community yelled at him (can't shoot guns = 2-8, trouble shooting guns = 3-7). Stosn deserves an honorable mention instead, always been a diehard high tech player that always looked past the faults, and is now showing up in ESL weeks.
Nah, Krizbe isnt too much of a downplayer. Take it from one of his clan-mates, but he even thinks she's the best zoner in the game. The dude knows more about his character than anyone else.

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
Nah, Krizbe isnt too much of a downplayer. Take it from one of his clan-mates, but he even thinks she's the best zoner in the game. The dude knows more about his character than anyone else.
So you think full auto jacqui gets 2-8d by Warlock Quan and has around 20 3-7 matchups? That's not downplaying? Krizbe corrected his MU chart since we all pointed out to him how crazy some of it was... So even he knew he was wrong.

Krizbe is good I'm sure and I appreciate some of the things he's down for Jacqui players with the guides and discussion, but cmon man. Don't say "the dude knows more about his character than anyone else" when you don't even know the anyone else...

G4S Pharaoh

No limit
So you think full auto jacqui gets 2-8d by Warlock Quan and has around 20 3-7 matchups? That's not downplaying? Krizbe corrected his MU chart since we all pointed out to him how crazy some of it was... So even he knew he was wrong.

Krizbe is good I'm sure and I appreciate some of the things he's down for Jacqui players with the guides and discussion, but cmon man. Don't say "the dude knows more about his character than anyone else" when you don't even know the anyone else...
say what you want, but he iis very knowledgeable about jacqui and her gameplan. I think I would know more so than you :)