What's new

Who's your most difficult opponent on Xbox Live.

Who's your most difficult opponent on Xbox Live?

• I Sugar I

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DC HUSTLE 106

• Annihilator83

• abc ur dead0

• Genital Tumor A.K.A Necropedephile

• ShaneyMcGrady

• Total voters
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
Scheisse said:
Dubson said:
Playing on a cab and playing on live is just like night and day, it really is THAT different, thats all there is too it, as much as alot of players dont like to admit it.
Some(Most, I would say) people, have little experience on a stick for umk3 or just plain don't know wtf they are talking about :)

I don't understand how you could not see the differences.
Even something as simple as charging Kanos ball is a bitch on pad.
On stick you can charge that move, have full use of all of the buttons with multiple fingers and have an entire hand to use for control instead of using it to run as well.

On cabinet you can see the other persons reactions and should be able to react with the sound of the button presses alone.

When this game was big in arcades. When both players were in danger in the 3rd round or close you would even have to jupe THE SOUNDS of the button presses against some players to fake them out. This was more so a big part of high level MK2 cabinet gameplay as well.

Completely different beast. Online gameplay allows people to hide bs like spamming back,back,back,back for spears... offline you wouldn't have a chance.

of course it would be good for you guys because that what you guys played back in the day. but we play on 360 so thats what we are use to, you guys are use to sticks and we are use to pads.

Dubson i know you are probably talking about me and a few others so you dont have to beat around the bush.
DAMN DC WE THINK SO MUCH ALIKE...WHAT U SAID IS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID...AND WERE RIGHT ABOUT WHAT WE SAID

Derek

Noob
DC makes me feel like a helpless child when I play him but Crazy is still tops in my opinion. It sucks though I'd really like to see people who can't really get a fair shot at XBL play like ded_, RZP, Hanzo, etc.

dubson

Noob
I wasnt refering to you at all actually, but a few others yeah

Some people that are younger like in the teens that defend their opinions about live being better than cab when they are just lieing to themselves.

If you felt like what I said was directed to you maybe its because it is true and does resemble you and you just admitted it. Otherwise you wouldnt have even got defensive.

I dont know you in real life and I have no idea whether or not you played on a cab, but you did feel like you were in that category for a reason right.

Dubson said:

Some people that are younger like in the teens that defend their opinions about live being better than cab when they are just lieing to themselves.

If you felt like what I said was directed to you maybe its because it is true and does resemble you and you just admitted it. Otherwise you wouldnt have even got defensive.

I dont know you in real life and I have no idea whether or not you played on a cab, but you did feel like you were in that category for a reason right.
well some people would like 2 try playing on a cab but alot of us will probobly never get 2 experience playing on a cab

dubson

Noob
DC I still to this day play on a cab, I played every single MK on a cab until the predecessor came out until 4 came out, I still played it but not like UMK3.

What MK games did you play on a cab?

Yeah, figures, you got defensive because you probably cant play on a cab....

Some people that are great on live just dodge playing on a cab...

Not directed at DC, since you thought everything else I said was.

Shaney

Noob
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
Dubson said:

well some people would like 2 try playing on a cab but alot of us will probobly never get 2 experience playing on a cab
True, plus I don't think there's that many cabinets around anymore. At least not where I live.

dubson

Noob
Ebay.

Ive seen some cabs going for the price of a PS3, not the best of cabs, but it still plays the game.

thats it yo for the morons that still say that if my bro does not play on a stick he is not the best clean your ears and listen is not about a controller or a stick is about skills if my bro learns to use the stick as good as he uses a controller he will still owned ur ass so all ya haters need to back the shit off and stop complaining.

ShaneyMcGrady1 said:
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
Dubson said:

True, plus I don't think there's that many cabinets around anymore. At least not where I live.
ya i kno u cant find them around here either

Dubson said:

what i am saying is that us xbox live players are probably never gonna get to play on a cabinet because there are hardly any left. So we would probably never get a chance to get use to one. but i completely understand what you are talking about crazy being best on live but not the universe.

bx dominican said:
thats it yo for the morons that still say that if my bro does not play on a stick he is not the best clean your ears and listen is not about a controller or a stick is about skills if my bro learns to use the stick as good as he uses a controller he will still owned ur ass so all ya haters need to back the shit off and stop complaining.
ya i bet if he learned 2 play on a stick and still beat people they would still try 2 make up excuses for their loss

dubson

Noob
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
Dubson said:

what i am saying is that us xbox live players are probably never gonna get to play on a cabinet because there are hardly any left. So we would probably never get a chance to get use to one. but i completely understand what you are talking about crazy being best on live but not the universe.
and your right about that, but just because your mad at the fact I was into this game long before you, dont get defensive towards people who play on a cab or try and justify how it is superior because i see you doing it

dont call people out about playing on a cab because you missed out, and frankly cant speak about them with experience

and yeah your better than most people here on live, you should be proud of that

Dubson said:
DC I still to this day play on a cab, I played every single MK on a cab until the predecessor came out until 4 came out, I still played it but not like UMK3.

it sounds you are getting very defensive in this post but im gonna drop this conversation cause i see its about to get outta hand.

dubson

Noob
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
bx dominican said:
ya i bet if he learned 2 play on a stick and still beat people they would still try 2 make up excuses for their loss
why dont you ask him if you can be his personal cheerleader at the tournaments :roll:

Dubson said:
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
Dubson said:

and your right about that, but just because your mad at the fact I was into this game long before you, dont get defensive towards people who play on a cab or try and justify how it is superior because i see you doing it

dont call people out about playing on a cab because you missed out, and frankly cant speak about them with experience

i am not coming at you disrespectful so calm down.

dubson

Noob
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
Dubson said:

it sounds you are getting very defensive in this post but im gonna drop this conversation cause i see its about to get outta hand.
Am I not supposed to get defensive when you question my credibility of my statements?

Your the one who felt I was attacking you and your wrong, and your still goin on something that wasnt even intended. Even when you know were friends and we play more games on Live then just UMK.

Dubson said:
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
Dubson said:

the way i see it...the people that plays on a stick or a cab are the ones trying 2 talk shit saying playing on xbl using a cotroller takes no skill and that bullshit but i dont see it that way...different people play on different things and its not our fault that we were born later in life and we have 2 play on xbl...some people are better on a stick or cab and some people are better with a controller so ya

Shaney

Noob
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
Dubson said:
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
Dubson said:

the way i see it...the people that plays on a stick or a cab are the ones trying 2 talk shit saying playing on xbl using a cotroller takes no skill and that bullshit but i dont see it that way...different people play on different things and its not our fault that we were born later in life and we have 2 play on xbl...some people are better on a stick or cab and some people are better with a controller so ya
So True.

dubson

Noob
Please quote one post from anyone that said playing on a controller takes no skill.

Thats not what was said at all, just that they are alot different then some people think.

Dubson said:
DC HUSTLE 106 said:
Dubson said:

Am I not supposed to get defensive when you question my credibility of my statements?

Your the one who felt I was attacking you and your wrong, and your still goin on something that wasnt even intended. Even when you know were friends and we play more games on Live then just UMK.
did you not see when i said i hope you played on arcade if so how can you vouch? all you did whats have to say i do so i pretty much know but forget it if you are gonna keep coming at me like this.

Dubson said:
MoB Mizz Barbie said:
bx dominican said:
why dont you ask him if you can be his personal cheerleader at the tournaments :roll:
ya im pretty sure he would love for me 2 be his personal cheerleader at the tournaments...me and crazy are very close friends and we FUCKING LOVE EACH OTHER :twisted:

dubson

Noob
I didnt quite understand that post, I think you said all I had to say was Yes, I do.

Sorry if you felt like I was attacking you or if you felt I got defensive when you asked that, but you would get defensive if someone ask you "Have you ever played UMK3 on XBL, I hope so, so you can vouch"

Thats all I'm sayin, you gotta see it from my point of view, alot of messages get misinterprted(sp?) via the internet.

We are friends so this is stupid, and wasnt an attack on you at all...

Dubson said:
I didnt quite understand that post, I think you said all I had to say was Yes, I do.

Sorry if you felt like I was attacking you or if you felt I got defensive when you asked that, but you would get defensive if someone ask you "Have you ever played UMK3 on XBL, I hope so, so you can vouch"

Thats all I'm sayin, you gotta see it from my point of view, alot of messages get misinterprted(sp?) via the internet.

We are friends so this is stupid, and wasnt an attack on you at all...
UMM YA WHO R U TALKING 2?
ME OR DC?