What's new

Question Who has the best corner game in MKX?

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Yeah I understand that. Idk. I'm honestly kinda back and forth. I've talked to Acid and I asked what it's like to be a GM main and he said it's interesting because you never play a winning mu. You either play 5-5's or losing mu's. Basically what I'm getting at is on paper GGs against GM. But in reality when someone knows they're going to play against a GM they'll just counterpick every time
I get what you're saying. Characters like Jax, Kotal, Smoke, Erron Black, etc are effectively erased from the game when you play as Sub. I think he loses 9 matchups but only 3 of them are truly awful. How badly he rapes those characters in a way works against him because nobody will even bother attempting to use those characters if that makes sense.

Wigy

There it is...
How easy a character is to use doesn't determine anything. A character at the highest level is the only way to judge a character
Read what i said. 'Its hard to be objective'

As in hes so easy to play at the highest level comparable to other characters. I know how we judge characters, based on the highest level. So many more people have exposure to sub at the highest level cause he could be played by a quadriplegic dog with parkinsons.

Wigy

There it is...
can't u set it up guaranteed tho?
No.

You can do 21 21 njp after a fart and you gotta arnour or backdash aside from that you can just jump backdash or armour on reaction.

Its basically just a tool to check people who are locked down trying to fuzzy guard everything. Nets about 46% if it lands which is nice.