• PS3

Votes: 14 56.0%

Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters

DanCock

Cock Master!!
im getting it for sure for PS3. i dont own a xbox however with that new controller that has the good dpad on it im considering buying it for 360.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I don't know yet.

If I can use my TE Stick on MK9, then most likely I will get it on 360 and a little after on PS3. But if I have to use pad for it, I will most likely get it on PS3. Although, like Dan mentioned, the 360 has a new controller coming out soon. I want to see what thats like.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I don't know yet.

If I can use my TE Stick on MK9, then most likely I will get it on 360 and a little after on PS3. But if I have to use pad for it, I will most likely get it on PS3. Although, like Dan mentioned, the 360 has a new controller coming out soon. I want to see what thats like.
For being an MKE Admin, you are required to have it for ps3 whether you like it or not. It was in the "Read Me" when you signed up. :coffee:

AC1984

Kaballin!
Good point Scheiss. My choice depends on the HD classics as well. :) If the HD's are available for all systems (which i believe will be the case) I'll get the 360. If its PS3 only then idk what should I do....the system is expensive and i have to change my stick pcb from 360 to PS3...which will add extra expenses...If its for PS only maybe I'll just F... it and not get it at all.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Likely both, but I'm planning on playing it online on XBL if anything. Hopefull the control layout remains the way it is (6 buttons max)...so I can use my stick. :)

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Xbox, if I'm going to deal with online lag better playable lag then unplayable lag lol...

Dark_Rob

Noob
Both. But probably on 360 first. I like my 360 MK stick just a tiny bit better than my PS3 one. If the game is good then Il get it for PS3 to. If it isnt...oh well, I wont really care, I have UMK3 to play.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
u know i just want to say that i OWN a XBOX. i played on xbox live for over a year. the online play wasnt better or worse on either the PS2 or XBOX. what made the difference were the people playing..

so overall it looks like people on xbox have better internet connections while players on the PS3 side are cheap. not all of us PS3 players are cheap.. but whether u play me on PS3 or xbox the game wont be any laggier..

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
u know i just want to say that i OWN a XBOX. i played on xbox live for over a year. the online play wasnt better or worse on either the PS2 or XBOX. what made the difference were the people playing..

so overall it looks like people on xbox have better internet connections while players on the PS3 side are cheap. not all of us PS3 players are cheap.. but whether u play me on PS3 or xbox the game wont be any laggier..
I would have to respectfully disagree there...PS3 doesn't even support full worldwide play, that's one big flaw...secondly, the lag is indeed worse on Gamespy vs. Xbox live, I've played the 3D MK's and good lord the lag was horribly...the cam was shifting far worse then on xbox when I played MK A and although Xbox does lag, it's still somewhat playable. PS networks wasn't remotely....not just for MK but in general...I tried playing BO3 after playing so much on Xbox and it SUCKED...loaded for 10 minutes just looking for games...pathetic.

Despite internet connections if you're going to play online...Xbox>>>>>>>>>>PS3 at the end of the day.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Well, considering I do not have an Xbox360 but I DO own a PS3, it's pretty clear to see which system I will get Mortal Kombat 9 for. Though after MK vs. DC, I kinda wish I had both systems instead. It would expand my options more as far as online competition goes. But yeah, PS3 for me.

Dtoxz

Noob
Without a doubt ps3! Especially because of the stereoscopic 3d. I think with stuff like Kung Lao's hat throw flying at the screen, it will be quite an amazing experience! I might get it on Xbox too just for the competition. But most of you all should just get it on ps3 so I don't have to buy 2 copies. Lol. Besides ps3 is way better! No I'm kidding. no system is better (to each, his own)