What's new

[UPDATE] New Injustice: GAU iOS App Available Now - includes Skins, Tag Mode, etc

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Batman Beyond skin? My God...wait does this mean Supergirl, Powergirl, Dr Fate, MMH, Riddler, Ras Al Ghul, and the rest listed are character skin alts or early DLC leaks?
it means nothing, some of them could be DLC but this doesnt give us any confirmation one way or the other

cfw

Toys can't save you!
Luckily I haven't had any of those issues. You might have to try and free up some memory space.
That could be the issue, but while it starts up a window pops up saying the app isn't officially supported on my device. At least I can play for a little bit.

no i mean get prison superman on the console version lol
i doubt it

reasons:1, he is not listed as a unlockable earned for the console, 2, if he is the mystery reward why would they try to hide it when its clearly shown on the ios side of unlocks earned through playing on the console

way i see it you get him for console and ios via beating storymode on the console

This app is one of the most blatantly designed money-siphoning pieces of shit I've ever had the displeasure of playing. The designers should honestly feel bad.

Black Canary is kind of redesigned in this. Yes, shes an Assist Card or whatever theyre called. She has the old Dinah Drake mask and wait for it............. not a man face :)

i find it really had to believe that NRS would actually give us more than 2 costumes. When this game even more than MK has more DC nerds that will buy every costume. NRS is Greedy why would they do this? I like it!!!

because its not like its free or anything and its not like you never have to pay a cent unless you want too or something.....oh wait its totaly like that and your just complaining for no reason
Aaaaand you're up my ass for no reason, just because you feel like it becuase youre obviously not playing the game.

You have to spend real money on what is the equivalent of a 'CONTINUE' if you run out, or you literally do not get to play the characters you've been working on. You have to wait for your continues to come back which takes about half a real life day to just get 3.

And once you get to the Sinestro boss battle, god fucking help you. I have a level 19 Green Lantern, triple Promoted, MAXED level 1 and 2 meter moves, AND all purchased upgrades and he can barely fucking dent this level 15 asshole, which is two say nothing of my other 2 characters around the same stats..

Fred Marvel

Aaaaand you're up my ass for no reason, just because you feel like it becuase youre obviously not playing the game.

You have to spend real money on what is the equivalent of a 'CONTINUE' if you run out, or you literally do not get to play the characters you've been working on. You have to wait for your continues to come back which takes about half a real life day to just get 3.

And once you get to the Sinestro boss battle, god fucking help you. I have a level 19 Green Lantern, triple Promoted, MAXED level 1 and 2 meter moves, AND all purchased upgrades and he can barely fucking dent this level 15 asshole, which is two say nothing of my other 2 characters around the same stats..
Green Lantern is bronze he's weak brah i got Black Adam Deathstroke and Insurgency Harley all silver 8)

wrong good sir i am playing this game im just a paitent man by no means do i plan to have everything unlocked by the time injustice comes out( i do however plan on at least getting passed sinestro) mainly due to you getting cards from the console version i hope to at least have arkham harley unlocked by the release

wrong good sir i am playing this game im just a paitent man by no means do i plan to have everything unlocked by the time injustice comes out( i do however plan on at least getting passed sinestro) mainly due to you getting cards from the console version i hope to at least have arkham harley unlocked by the release
Okay well, see how frustrated you get when you run out of 'continues' (energy) which you use just to PLAY a fight and can't redo a battle. You only get 3 recharges from COMPLETING one whole SET. Oh, you'll just make a new team and go grind them instead? Congratulations, you just lost all progress in that set you got stuck on with your main team and have to start all over...

Batman Beyond - Get any Batman Player Card (Insurgency or Default)
Arkham Harley - Get any Joker Player Card (Insurgency or Default)
Knightfall Bane - Rate the App
New 52 Green Lantern - Complete a Bonus Battle
Hidden Surprise - Complete all Battles

There you go Unknown16

Batman Beyond - Get any Batman Player Card (Insurgency or Default)
Arkham Harley - Get any Joker Player Card (Insurgency or Default)
Knightfall Bane - Rate the App
New 52 Green Lantern - Complete a Bonus Battle
Hidden Surprise - Complete all Battles

There you go Unknown16
Thanks a lot man. Really want to get Batman Beyond and the Harley skin for Injustice.

Green Lantern is bronze he's weak brah i got Black Adam Deathstroke and Insurgency Harley all silver 8)
Fuck that, GL's level 2 meter move is OP. He throws 2 rockets, each one able to one shot a character if timed right. And when you OHK a character, the second rocket kills the next character that comes in.

Fred Marvel

Fuck that, GL's level 2 meter move is OP. He throws 2 rockets, each one able to one shot a character if timed right. And when you OHK a character, the second rocket kills the next character that comes in.
damn is that regular or new 52 GL? i got new 52 but im not even using him because i thought he was trash

damn is that regular or new 52 GL? i got new 52 but im not even using him because i thought he was trash
Regular. GL isnt trash, you just have to know how to get his meter moves to hit. You can interrupt heavy strings and some light with a meter move to make sure it's not blocked.