What's new

[UPDATE] New Injustice: GAU iOS App Available Now - includes Skins, Tag Mode, etc

Exactly, I wouldn't take bets the iOS stuff comes out eventually. The preorder skins from retailers are generally contracted to remain exclusive only for a specific time period. That's why we usually get them as DLC, only after that period has ended.

We have NO idea what Apple (or NRS/WB for that matter) may have demanded with their contract. Seeing how the app game is such a huge micro transaction pit and pretty blatant about it, If the skins come out as DLC at all, don't expect it for a good long while.

RossSaiohken

Edward of the Storm Lands.
As far as I know, NRS have a great track record in fan service. Ya know, giving the fans what they want. And since following this games development, I've gained a great deal of respect for NRS and the members of staff that I've seen do Q&A's, reply to tweets etc.

But if these skins are seriously exclusive to the iOS, all that respect has gone out of the window.

I understand that at the end of the day they need to make money, and that they probably don't give a shit if one fan gets pissed at this pure business decision, but I just thought I'd give this opinion.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Okay, so once again could someone confirm a few things.

1. So the skins are unlocked for console versions too and not just iOS?
2. Can you get them all without paying?

Saw a lot of yes and a lot of no in this thread, I'd like to know for sure before I start wasting my time on it. Thanks.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
1. So the skins are unlocked for console versions too and not just iOS?
2. Can you get them all without paying?
1. Using the iOS game you can unlock the following skins for the console version: New 52 Lantern, Knightfall Bane, Arkham Harley, Batman Beyond & Hidden Reward (Most likely Prison Superman). Funnily enough doing these unlock challenges on the iOS does not unlock them in the iOS game, playing the console version does that.

2. Thus far I have unlocked all the skins with the exception of the Hidden Reward without paying. In the tips thread it has been theorized that unlocking the Hidden Reward without dropping some serious coin will be next to impossible.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
1. Using the iOS game you can unlock the following skins for the console version: New 52 Lantern, Knightfall Bane, Arkham Harley, Batman Beyond & Hidden Reward (Most likely Prison Superman). Funnily enough doing these unlock challenges on the iOS does not unlock them in the iOS game, playing the console version does that.

2. Thus far I have unlocked all the skins with the exception of the Hidden Reward without paying. In the tips thread it has been theorized that unlocking the Hidden Reward without dropping some serious coin will be next to impossible.
Thanks man. :) How long did you play until you had the skins unlocked?

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Thanks man. :) How long did you play until you had the skins unlocked?
Hmm... I've only really played after work, and I downloaded the game a few days ago. You get Knightfall Bane immediately, the game will ask you if you want to rate it, click yes and it will take you to the appstore, then rate the page.

New 52 Green Lantern is probably your next bet, you'll get him after beating the question mark round on the first page.

Batman Beyond and Arkham Harely are difficult, Batman more so. I got very lucky as I saved up 75,000 for a gold pack and got Batman straight away. After that I saved 48,000 and got Silver Joker. Read the tips thread for best characters/how to rack up money/how to win/how to not wait for recharges.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Hmm... I've only really played after work, and I downloaded the game a few days ago. You get Knightfall Bane immediately, the game will ask you if you want to rate it, click yes and it will take you to the appstore, then rate the page.

New 52 Green Lantern is probably your next bet, you'll get him after beating the question mark round on the first page.

Batman Beyond and Arkham Harely are difficult, Batman more so. I got very lucky as I saved up 75,000 for a gold pack and got Batman straight away. After that I saved 48,000 and got Silver Joker. Read the tips thread for best characters/how to rack up money/how to win/how to not wait for recharges.
Thanks a lot for the information. Downloading it right now. Could you link me that tips thread, I want to breeze through this haha.

No need to get salty. They're just skins. Not going to effect gameplay at all. And if the renders ive seen were legit, the Batman Beyond and Knightfall Bane look terrible on their models.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
No need to get salty. They're just skins. Not going to effect gameplay at all. And if the renders ive seen were legit, the Batman Beyond and Knightfall Bane look terrible on their models.
It does suck that not everyone can get them though, and the extremes you have to go to to earn some of them. Those renders were from the iOS game cards I believe, I imagine they will look different/better in game.

Slightly sad that this is the reason Harley isn't included in the Akrham Pre-order pack :(

It says get any Batman character card and you get the Batman Beyond alt, I got Catwoman and nothing
Yes Get any "BATMAN" character card as in "BATMAN" not "BATMAN CHARACTERS" just "BATMAN" which I believe there are 2 "BATMAN" character cards one for like 182,000 coins (in game money you can earn after takes a while) and another one even more expensive so yea good luck.

Yes Get any "BATMAN" character card as in "BATMAN" not "BATMAN CHARACTERS" just "BATMAN" which I believe there are 2 "BATMAN" character cards one for like 182,000 coins (in game money you can earn after takes a while) and another one even more expensive so yea good luck.
Got it already. Bought a gold pack and got a Batman Beyond card. Got my alt for my console.

Sasuga

Noob
This game is SOOOO obnoxious! It looks good but it is F<CKING frustrating. Do I really have to play through this shit to get the extra stuff?!

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
This might sound dumb but how do I link the app to xbox?
Make sure you have your WBID linked to the app so it registers your unlocks. Then when playing the console game go into the settings and an option for WBID should be there, log in and get your rewards.

Weird theres no option in settings :(
I've not been able to figure it out either. There isn't an option in the setttings (console version) that leads me to link the WB account so I can get what I have collected so far in the IOS App. So sad :(. Can anybody help me with this?

TurboTaco

Mexican street vendor
I've not been able to figure it out either. There isn't an option in the setttings (console version) that leads me to link the WB account so I can get what I have collected so far in the IOS App. So sad :(. Can anybody help me with this?
I think this must be a bug, I wonder if we have to wait for a patch to fix this? Is there anyone I can contact to let them know about this?

I have a WBID with all the IOS Unlocks PM me if you have an Arkham Asylum or Blackest Night code to trade.

Batman Beyond
New52 Flash
New52 Green Lantern
Arkham Harley
Knightfall Bane
Prison Superman

I'm having Problems signing on Xbox . I have before , but now it's giving me all kinds of trouble . "profile is already logged in" "service is unavailable " . I log in and then it tells me to log in. Guess I'm not getting my skins