What's new

[UPDATE] New Injustice: GAU iOS App Available Now - includes Skins, Tag Mode, etc

Holy shit, this game takes forever to beat, I've played this game for like 5-6 hours and am still on like battle 14 of like 60. It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so repetitive, the characters unlocked quicker, or you could unlock super moves without spending coins. I just want Batman Beyond costume but of course you have to purchase Batman and he is the second most expensive character in the game.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
Anyone got tips on how to progress faster other than spending money? Like which characters are the best and etc.
Honestly you have to get into account bronze, silver and gold. I got lucky saved up coins/credits or whatever and bought a gold booster pack. Up until I had my gold cards I was grinding out bronze grundy and doing pretty well. Now with gold cards it's not as difficult.

Honestly you have to get into account bronze, silver and gold. I got lucky saved up coins/credits or whatever and bought a gold booster pack. Up until I had my gold cards I was grinding out bronze grundy and doing pretty well. Now with gold cards it's not as difficult.
How in the world did you use Grundy? I cant stand him. Im running Bronze Sinestro, Bronze GL, and Silver Doomsday and ive ran out of the original recharges. Things are moving slow.... Do characters upgrade after a certain level? Such as Sinestro going silver at level 20 or something?

EGGXI

Scary Bat
How in the world did you use Grundy? I cant stand him. Im running Bronze Sinestro, Bronze GL, and Silver Doomsday and ive ran out of the original recharges. Things are moving slow.... Do characters upgrade after a certain level? Such as Sinestro going silver at level 20 or something?
I got free upgrades with certain characters, Flash is my OP character and I got a second card of him after a round of battles and it lets you promote him, so he is now level 10/1 whatever than means...

Tips thread is up.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
could someone help me out here cause im a bit confused.
i dont have a smart phone so does that mean i wont be able to unlock arkham harley in the console version without having this app???? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
You can get a BB skin for Batman on the console by playing the IOS game... or did the other poster mean you can only unlock these by IOS?

Either way, Batman Beyond is definitely a skin on the console versions.
My friend dl the game on his phone, he told me it's only on there as an exclusive and not consoles? It is? I hope so lol. If not, at least DLC at some point. That would be one skin people would definitely buy!! I thought that other poster meant only IOS and not console :( confused. I dont have an IOS so does that mean I can't get the BB skin for the Xbox version?

Batman Beyond is for the console, I repeat he is for the console. I unlocked it on the left side and it says Console Unlock, along with Knightfall Bane and New 52 GL

Batman Beyond is for the console, I repeat he is for the console. I unlocked it on the left side and it says Console Unlock, along with Knightfall Bane and New 52 GL
Yes, but the console version apparently cannot get them without the unlock in the iOS game. Which I hate. I don't want to buy an iPod/iPad in order to play this game to get Batman Beyond, Knightfall Bane, and Arkham City Harley.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Well this is pretty much bullshit. I mean, if you can use this iOS thing to get a jump on unlocking this shit in the console version, fine. But I better be able to fucking grind out to get these costumes without it.

I mean, yeah, fuck me right? I deserve this as punishment for buying a Droid because it's a better phone.

Clearly I should have factored in game developer fuckery to my decision of what product would be the most solid choice of hardware on which to organize and manage my existence in 21st century society.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I mean, yeah, fuck me right? I deserve this as punishment for buying a Droid because it's a better phone.
Not only this, but it doesn't even work on older iThings. It claims the app requires an ipod/pad/phone with a gyroscope, as opposed to whatever the early models have. What's really infuriating is the game doesn't even require a bloody gyroscope, it's not used in game!!

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Not only this, but it doesn't even work on older iThings. It claims the app requires an ipod/pad/phone with a gyroscope, as opposed to whatever the early models have. What's really infuriating is the game doesn't even require a bloody gyroscope, it's not used in game!!
Actually, there are at least a couple of moves that require shaking to score stun. Can't remember one off the top of my head, but they're there.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Yeah. Exactly. I have a gen 1 iPad because I got it for free. And I can't even use that. And there is precisely no fucking way I'll spend a single dime to upgrade it because I have a Droid. And I'm fucked. I believe what NRS has done here is referred to as screwing the pooch.

Unless all this stuff is available in the game and this iOS shit only goes to having it available right away as opposed to mashing through the game.

Otherwise, WTF is NRS thinking with this? Like, a select group of people get bonuses that a lot of people would kill for on the basis of what goddamn phone contract signed on for? Puh-fucking-lease. It's literally too goddamn stupid to be true in any reality.

On a side note, every time I see the word "gyroscope" I read it as "Yeer0h-scope" and get super hungry.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Lol, calm down people; it's called generating hype. Folks get all riled up and angry, they wait for demand to build, and then they release the costumes anyway and a million people buy them while wiping away their tears of salt and anger. Marketing 101 :D

Lol, calm down people; it's called generating hype. Folks like you get all riled up and angry, they wait for demand to build, and then they release the costumes anyway and a million people buy them while wiping away their tears of salt and anger. Marketing 101 :D
When one of the developers tells Gamestop that there are costumes exclusive to the iOS game, why shouldn't we be worried?

Benjustice

International Man of Missed Combos
NRS has (had?) a great track record for releasing preorder DLC later down the line- one of the best out of any company I've seen. The only reason I'm concerned is that I'm a completionist when it comes to this stuff, and NRS doesn't have a track record regarding iOS stuff. (I'm not worried about the gameplay at all lol, game is fantastic)