What's new

[UPDATE] New Injustice: GAU iOS App Available Now - includes Skins, Tag Mode, etc

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
IGN recently had the opportunity to get a hands-on preview of the new Injustice: Gods Among Us iOS app for mobile devices. This app will offer tons including more skins as well as a 3 vs 3 tag team mode. This is a standalone version for multiple platforms including iOS, iPads and more.

This is going to be a free app that will contain a lot of really cool features, so check out the link to the video below!
UPDATE: This is available NOW! Go here!
hans.jpg
Source: SLKboy aka Hans Lo

ios.jpg
Credit: Kombat_Tabloid
Source: IGN

Attachments

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Batman Beyond
New52 Flash
New52 Green Lantern
Arkham Harley
Knightfall Bane
Prison Superman

GGA Max

IMO, kinda lame. I don't even think you can play online. Maybe good for fans who have the time, not for me.

RossSaiohken

Edward of the Storm Lands.
So do we know whether certain unlockables will be exclusively obtained through the app?

Or is it just speculation at the moment?

(Can't watch the video.)

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
So do we know whether certain unlockables will be exclusively obtained through the app?

Or is it just speculation at the moment?

(Can't watch the video.)
Seems pretty likely, the demo trailer showed that you can get mobile unlocks in the game.

GGA Max

These wont be on console???
Yes I believe it said (on the title above the skins) these are unlocked on the iOS... while the other title said these are unlocked on the console. But hmmm i wonder if they imply you may use every unlockable on each version of the game.

Can some one clear this up for everyone?

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
I guess this also confirms we'll get alternate renders in the select screen for the different costumes, which is something I really appreciate.