What's new

[UPDATE] New Injustice: GAU iOS App Available Now - includes Skins, Tag Mode, etc

NightTrauma

Kung Fu Treachery
Hopefully this is just a cool side thing you can do to rack of points to unlock skins. I'll be really bummed if X skin is only available by playing the game. Kind of shafts everyone without an iOs device. :/

Irockz

I am Michael J. Caboose and I HATE BABIES!
I have a 3rd Generation itouch and it won't download because it needs a goddamned gyroscope! They could just release it on Android, but no, THAT'S too hard for them!

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
i let out a huge sigh of relief, that Ivy image is nothing, theres also Power Girl, Supergirl, and Black Canary cards too

RossSaiohken

Edward of the Storm Lands.
At one point, there's two columns of unlockables.

On the right it says: Perform these actions in the IOS version to unlock the item in the console version.

Beneath that is a load of backgrounds with criteria such as collect a certain amount of character cards.

On the left it says: Perform these actions in the console version to unlock the item in the IOS version.

And beneath it is a series of costumes with criteria such as: Complete the Girl power challenge online (for Arkham Harley), Complete Story Mode (for Prison Superman).

So I'm assuming that when you complete the criteria for costumes on the Console version, you'll unlock those costumes on BOTH versions.

What do you guys think?

AcCooper20

Chilled to the Core
At one point, there's two columns of unlockables.

On the right it says: Perform these actions in the IOS version to unlock the item in the console version.

Beneath that is a load of backgrounds with criteria such as collect a certain amount of character cards.

On the left it says: Perform these actions in the console version to unlock the item in the IOS version.

And beneath it is a series of costumes with criteria such as: Complete the Girl power challenge online (for Arkham Harley), Complete Story Mode (for Prison Superman).

So I'm assuming that when you complete the criteria for costumes on the Console version, you'll unlock those costumes on BOTH versions.

What do you guys think?
I think the only thing exclusive you can unlock on the app is the backgrounds. The outfits can be unlocked on the console AND app.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
There are 20 Console Unlocks that vary starting with Backgrounds, Icons, Portraits and finally costumes.

Batman Beyond, New 52 Green Lantern, Knightfall Bane and Arkham Harley.

The last item is a "Hidden Reward."

I can't get to a computer so from my phone.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
THAT SEASON PASS silouhette can now be compared to this cross armed close up pic of MMH :p

Benjustice

International Man of Missed Combos
I have read in a few places that there is supposed to be an Android version as well, but I haven't heard about it today ;_; I would need to use my Kindle Fire HD lol