What's new

[UPDATE] New Injustice: GAU iOS App Available Now - includes Skins, Tag Mode, etc

cfw

Toys can't save you!
Can't play it for too long, it crashes often on my iPod and its pretty laggy but still fun.

RossSaiohken

Edward of the Storm Lands.
Am I the only person who is gonna be full of rage if these alts can only be unlocked by having an iPhone/Pad/Pod?

I'm forking out £60 for the Collector's Edition, and 1200 MS Points for the Season Pass. I don't want to have to pay £300+ for an i-product to get extra skins, but at the same time I don't wanna miss out D: CURSE YOU TECHNOLOGY!

spoiler alert you can get the following skins for your console version(seriously would it kill someone to scroll down the list of thing you can unlock on the console and not just the ios version)

arkham harley, new 52 green lantern, batman beyond, knightfall bane, and some mystery unlockable for beating every battle

EGGXI

Scary Bat
...I think it's annoying it's not on every phone, because I want to play the thing and I want to play it now! But I can knick my friends iPad when I get home...

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
spoiler alert you can get the following skins for your console version(seriously would it kill someone to scroll down the list of thing you can unlock on the console and not just the ios version)

arkham harley, new 52 green lantern, batman beyond, knightfall bane, and some mystery unlockable for beating every battle
I posted that info about 3 hours ago.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Fucks sake. Can I just walk into some random ass apple store, play on the things for a bit and unlock the skins? How long does it take?